Death of a Reaver

Started by NND1, May 10, 2019, 04:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NND1

Halveig Alvarsson was a former slaver from Luskan who sold his wife and daughter to deal with his gambling debts. Haunted by this fact he turned to Butchery and slaughter losing himself in them as he raided ships and the like near the port cities. Perhaps the greatest boon to him was coming to the city of Rings as he was allowed to forget the most terrible parts of his history. Remembering only that he had a daughter who had vanished from his life.

When I first created Halveig I had the intention of joining Orza. BUUUUUUT as fate would have it I was taxed by them on day one and stumbled into Royland Blacks and figured it would be a nice alternative to get back was his. This just became more interesting from that point on! Spending most of his time plotting and meeting with some of the most interesting and weird characters on EfU Halveig got to experience a lot of different aspects the server had to offer. Somehow becoming seen as a Protector of Tickers square when he would openly beat and steal from member of the square in the commons. Being seen as a Reaver when in honesty he killed maybe 2 PCs in his three weeks of life.

Naturally  I never bother to take screenshots so even the most hilarious moments are lost to me! But suffice to say he was a riot to play! I loved nearly every interaction I had on Halveig and it was a pleasure being both a friend or enemy to most of you!

Thanks for making this experience a riot!

Cheers.

Praise the Sun

Gonna flipping miss him.

Random_White_Guy

Our crisp handshake after you sent Glint's supplies back was a very tense and fun moment that helped flesh out a lot of my PC.

Good luck on the next!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The Royal Groat

An excellent PC. Wondrously characterized. Dead too soon.

Easy To Remember

Big fan of the character. Really sorry we didn't have time to interact more with my schedule being as it has been.

The Old Hack

I loved Halveig. Great partner, cool guy. Incredible backstory, by the way, and I am really sorry to see him go.

Good luck with the next one!

Knight Of Pentacles

SovietGrowlithe

Dangit! A great character. My only major interaction with him was just before his death but you did a great job.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

KaedweniKnight

The Crimson Magician

great character. i never met him cuz i don't play much but seeing that he died hopefully by player conflict means he probably did something right and didn't outlast his interesting moments like a lot of PCs

keep up the good fight brother

LoveLess

He was really a fantastic character to play with and I am sad that my attempt to revive him failed, but it was just not meant to be.

That backstory though... Yeesh.

RPG

The same hour that I finally meet him and we become friends he gets cut in half. I'm sorry I put my bad luck all over you, man, a really cool character and someone I really wanted to see more of. I can't wait to see who you come up with next and I hope they're just as awesome, influential, and wildly cool
That's my purse! I don't know you!