Change the max level of 'Overrun Facility' to a more appropriate 10, or 11.

Started by SkagHunter, July 07, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkagHunter

Considering the content of the quest, I think raising the cap of it to include higher powered characters (Likely the people who will be able to do the quest anyways) would fit well, as well as allowing higher powered characters some more content to interact with... Escpecially considering quests such as kobolds in the mines and goblin ghost are 11/12 cap

sinclairlim

I agree. The quest's enemies can deal really high damage in very little time: the criticals are around 35+ damage each, in addition to the knockdowns and the ranged damage. If you don't metagame that crap, any low level character is likely to die really quickly. An OOC hint that said "Hey, you should probably be level 8 before trying this quest" (in the from of the level range, for example) would help signal that.

Another thing that could help is adding a few rooms in the beginning of the quest where you can slowly be introduced to the enemies, so there's an IG reason to begin acting in the way you have to in order to survive the quest, rather than metagame it.

Stranger

The quest was produced by DM abala, who is currently vacationing.

It is indeed one of the hardest quests in the module and is a somewhat rare explorable besides. I agree that it should be a max 12 quest, akin to Sandy Crypt or the Sahuagin Raiders.