Agamast Nephezar

Started by Lannister, July 22, 2019, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lannister

Agamast Nephezar

Agamast was a concept built around building up a legacy, which sadly never came to be. He was my first proper character I made on EFU:COR after scouting the various factions on a test pc.

I really enjoyed interacting with you all and providing you with some interesting back and forths. It was my intent in the later days of the concept to provide a villain to the majority of the evil playerbase, in the form of a Lawful Good redeemer. Alas, I never got my chance to force a necromancer to serve House Nephezar as to reform his sins..

My new pc doesn't handle screenshots very well and I don't really have all that much to say about the PC which isn't a massive spoiler - so I'll just go with what I have! I'll post screenshots of his two pieces of loot once I get permission from the DMs.
[hide=This might come as a shock]
[/hide]

[hide=Roll Out!][/hide]

Maybe as time goes on I'll discover other screenshots - or maybe you have some! Please share what you have, I'd like to see what people saved.

Go forth and be awesome!

Voss_

Loved playing with Agamast for the short I got to interact with him.

#Too Soon

SkagHunter

A very imposing enemy to have. Was cool to see someone whip the Nephezar house into a much cooler shape. Well done!

SovietGrowlithe

Damn. This really sucks. The character was indeed gone too soon. I only just started interacting with him but you did a great job.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Dillusionist

I'm really sorry to see Agamast cut down in his prime. Really well-characterized PC. You did a great job characterizing Nephezar as both majestic and otherworldly, and hopelessly vain. I think that tone will last a while.

Excellent PC.

Loops

:(

I'll miss Agamast. I loved that we got to play with each-other again. Hope we can do it again on your next character!

Wench

I had an incredibly fun time interacting with your PC over the last couple months, in fact interacting with you recently stopped me from retiring my PC.

I always enjoy what you bring to the server, can't wait to see what you do next! 8)
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Pigadig

Aethereal

A thoroughly Nephezrian Nephezar, kudos on your portrayal of it. What I remember most of Agamast was his love for his family and his comments to Aethelwine about his similarity to his father. Also remember that slap when the former Royal Court Wizard was being bound to the Nephzarim - that was a really good slap... very impactful.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.