Alantian Welm

Started by EverDRothe, July 28, 2019, 06:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EverDRothe

My goal at his character creation was to befriend as many people and to learn the basics of the world.
He participated in a couple of events, his weekly medicinal herbs spending rate was over 500, killed a mind-numbing amount of rats and for the last five days of his life, had to have bull's strength at all times just to move from point a to b.

He was supposed to join the Barber's guild but because of sheer bad luck he never got to it. He also had a hidden grudge against Nephezars for frying him with thunder once at the King's commons and was looking toward the fall of the Butchers.

Alantian didn't truly fear and hate anyone, and his most character defining trait was charitable and humanitarian spirit, be it goblin or a changeling.

The death of the physician was a tragic, hilarious and learning experience (Fitting for a cleric who was marked by five) who entered the lights sleep deprived and without summons, which mistake not even potions could fix.  In a way, I was a commoner to the Knight Infernus, just like that poor woman was to Drem and Savof. All around, I really enjoyed playing and interacting with you fellows and I will look toward it once again, as my next PC.

Aethereal

His end was memorable, even if grotesque and or beautiful (depending on perspective?) Sadly I didn't take any screenshots of the event, someone please do this thread justice and put a screenshot of the amorous goatman vs Atlantian in here!

Also kudos to you, EverDRothe - seems like you have an excellent perspective for EFU.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

FitToPrintNews

Though I only knew him for a short time, Alantian was a solid PC who shall surely be missed!  I look forward to your next character.

Pigadig

He seemed like a cool PC and I commend you for rolling with the punches!