Kosh'Ka Redfang

Started by derkot, August 10, 2019, 02:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derkot

Lived in trash and died in trash. Classic outcast druid. I did not expected such end but it is why EFU charming. Ending of your story coming when you not awaits it. However it was interesting and hard road. Playing druid and outcast it is very hard and not for everyone. I think current setting not for this type of playstyle and clearly very hard for any druid. But my druid managed to find friends and allies and we made something interesting.  Thank you every player who interacted and played with my druid and every DM who shared time for my requests and allowing to play me mongrel. Of course I am not going to stop play monsters and outcasts. See you in Mongrelwoods!

Here is screen with mechanical part. It was hard for me to show evil druid. I think I didn't it good but I tried.

[hide][/hide]

Here is special loot for my mongrel for serving to the Hidden One.

[hide][/hide]

And some screens.

[hide]

[/hide]
Радостное одиночество.

WriterX

MAGIC

meow-ch.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Aethereal

New meaning to the term, crazy cat lady?

Never met this character but heard her many meows.

Bring back Kantora Grenalena the Wise Woman! It's the perfect time.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Scrappa-yeti

I really enjoyed your character. I thought she had a distinct style.

I enjoyed the questing, the conversations where we agreed and the conversations were we did not.

Sorry to see the character go out the way she did.

Duna

Well done!

Kosh'ka was an awesomely played druid, and I'm sure more could agree. I liked Kosh because she was very much a loner sort of character trying to coexist with other beings the best way she knew possible. But she still remained true to her feral nature of fight or flight, kill or be killed. Also, I found the notation that she smelled of cat piss really amusing. Thanks!