Rogot the RUBBLE RAIDER

Started by Black_TopHat, August 11, 2019, 02:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

The Influential PCs of The Rings, the Movers and Shakers. The Heroes and the Arch-Villains... they're what makes bards sing, and discord go crazy. But I'm not good at all of that. I'm more excited to play the scum kicking, cure minor wounds trinket clenching, rusty chain shirt types. And whats more bottom of the barrel then a goblin? Kobolds at least have that whole dragon angle. But I've always loved goblins, they're probably my favorite thing to play and roleplay. So while trying to ease back into EfU I decided I'd try and spice up the server with my own brand of snot colored humanoid.  So on a lark I rolled up Rogot and ran with it.

He didn't have many goals other then to establish himself as a prime mate, a devout worshiper of NGOG (or Ogoz) his goal was to acquire enough reputation that he could happily retire with his harem and breed.  In the process he made a LOT of money. Raiding the Rubble was profitable, even if it cost him a couple goblin friends along the way. When he learned about the Deeper rings it became his obsession to find Ngog, who he was SURE was hidden somewhere deeper in the Rings. He didn't make it far, but his hour long venture through a certain Ring paid off in dividends when he was able to give his pursuers the slip.  Alas, hiding in a hole wasn't the way I wanted to be remembered so I died crawling away, just one last escape.

Anyways, Thanks to everyone who didnt kill the annoying shit outright (and those who tried) as well as the DM's for giving the opportunity to play something as fun as a goblin or Kobold

Now, for screenies!

Life is Fun with Friends

Conquering a Goblin Sewer Camp

Realizing my purpose in Life

Just your friendly Neighborhood Goblin Guard

My Greatest Achievement (Completing a Certain Necklace)

Small Size has its Perks

Ever Get the Feeling you Failed a Hide Check?

Near final Stats

That SWEET Exploration XP (also Death)

As an added bonus... I wanted to keep by MSpaint my progress as a goblin, trying to update my model with all the gear I collected, as the only drawback of Goblin life is that you can't show off your sweet EfU designed loot. As for FANCY DM loot... I was a goblin? What do you expect?  So here's 4 stages of Rogot!

RPG

RIP to the most powerful and successful goblin of v5
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Grouch

Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)