MsPaint my Small Gods!

Started by Black_TopHat, August 22, 2019, 01:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

I dunno about anybody else, but I'm a pretty visual person, so while reading about the Small Gods of the Rings I had an image in my head. This, combined with recent stress at my day job I've been unwinding with some MSpaint. These aren't Canon or whatever,  just my depiction of the Gods amd their Holy sigils, which I'll add to as I get time. Enjoy!

Pzatharun

[hide]
At heart, Pzatharun is a God of outcasts, unpredictable and whimsical in the blessings and curses they lay upon the realms of men. Associated with shapeshifting (magical or lycanthropic), changelings, disorder, bouts of mania, artistic inspiration, hedonism and fae. His nature and faith are shrouded in mystery and contradiction, with some saying Pzatharun is a lord of the Fae, others a planar embodiment of chaotic elements, amongst dozens of other conspiracies.

His worshippers include: artistic souls seeking inspiration, revellers, shapeshifters and changelings, enemies of the law, faeries and maniacs. Due to his unpredictable nature, drawing the attention of Pzatharun can be as dangerous as it is beneficial. One day his blessings might lead an author to write his greatest work, the next finding himself incapable of reading it.

Thanks to DI for this faith.[/hide]

Pitter Peter

[hide]
The small god, known as "Pitter Peter" is the personification of the nearly endless piles of rubble and trash scattered throughout the City of the Rings. It is a covetous god of hoarding and collecting, and many scumpickers pay it tribute - If only to ensure their own findings are a little better than trash. One of its largest shrines is located on Trash Island.[/hide]

Ngog and Ozog

[hide]Goblins in EFU: City of Rings worship a dual deity known as Ngog and Ozod, believed by goblins to be the origins of all goblin-kind. Ngog, the Father, deals with war, expansion, brutality, thievery, and all other vile goblin deeds while Ozod, the Mother, deals with fertility, survival, rituals, sacrifice, murder and other equally as vile goblin deeds.[/hide]

Phanax of Opulence

[hide]Known variously as the Smiling Merchant or the Laughing Lord, Phanax is a very new Small God in Ring 99, entirely unheard of until recently. Despite this, he has already gained a following, heralded by gaudy preachers draped in gold and fineries who frequent the taverns of the City.

Considered by his faithful to be a patron of wealth, charm and leisure, his name and image (that of an enormously fat man, smiling jovially) are called upon both by those seeking to make their fortunes and those seeking to enjoy the fortunes they have already acquired.

He is followed by people from all walks of life; beggars, merchants and mercenaries pray to him to see both their purses and their wineskins filled; conmen, bards and socialites for gilded tongues and rapturous crowds; drunkards and hedonists for memorable nights.[/hide]

Black_TopHat