Miniature Painting Commissions Open!

Started by Wench, July 24, 2019, 12:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

(I have permission to post  ;D)

Hey guys! Just wanted to throw this out here in case anyone needed some miniatures painted.

A little back story, been painting for a couple years now and I'm finally comfortable taking commissions for my work, this came down to a recent and bizarre event where I lost my job without notice which screwed a lot of things up on my end financially, but in the same hand also let me start doing things that I truly enjoyed for occasional pay. Overall it was a good thing wrapped in a bad package! Haha.

So let me break the pricing down real quick, I believe anyone should be able to afford painted figures for tabletop, as such I am a tad flexible with my time and prices.

A Standard Paint Job will roughly look like that Mimic Chest, its painted, shaded, washed and the base is given one coat of paint. These jobs will be the quickest to finish.

A Fancy Paint Job would be like the Elf Warrior dude, everything above but also a decorated and finished base. These jobs take a little longer because I want the client to be 100% happy with what they get, they will be updated every step of the way and have a lot more control over color, design, ect. With this job I will free hand anything you want added within reason, facial hair, cape pattern, ect.

**Bigger and smaller sized miniatures will have different prices, please don't be afraid to just talk to me about prices, I love the EFU community and will 100% be respectful and work with you if you do the same**

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you buy the miniature for me?

Of course I can! The price of the miniature will be added to the total but you shouldn't be looking at anything more then $3-5 extra dollars. I will include the receipt as well so we have complete open honesty with each other.

Will you ship?

Yup! Same as before, shipping will be added to the total.

Do you do refunds?

The only scenario will be if the miniature is damaged at all during the shipping. If you are truly, outrageously angry about something then I encourage you to shoot me a message and we can take it from there.

Do you do batches for cheaper?

God yes, shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Do you do anything cheaper? I don't need no fancy pants washes and shades!

Sure, if you want just something really simple I can do that for you, just shoot me a message.

Okay thats all I have to say, you can contact me at my email above or here is fine.  8)
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

petey512

Just received my first one in the mail. Looks amazing! Thanks wench

https://imgur.com/a/FMAfEbn

"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

pretty princess of party

Thank you so much for letting me paint him! He was a blast! I'm so glad you're happy  ;D