Laster Jorsen, Retainer of House Sunpurse, signing off...

Started by wundyboy, September 15, 2019, 06:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wundyboy

hi its wundy and my boy Laster is dead

Laster was my attempt to get back into the swing of things on EFU. I only knew two things about this PC when I was rolling him- that he had amnesia,  and that he was going to be in Sunpurse.

Couple of days in, and Laster was in House Sunpurse and I was having a blast. The Tournament of the Banner was in a few weeks, so I had to recruit and build a stern reputation for myself and the retainers that would follow his lead. I spent countless hours interacting with potential power players in the tournament, names such as Fester Mortwick, or Vinzi Dredger. I struck so many deals and bargains with people to assure that House Sunpurse would win, and it all came to fruition wonderfully.

Sargon was killed by an idea I implanted in Fester and Dredger. I gave all the other retainers supplies and resources to succeed in the tournament. While I would like to claim the Tehoto alliance as my idea, that would go to Stranger instead. All these ideas combined together in a culminated effort to see House Sunpurse achieve victory over the entire 99th, and damn, did it work well. I hadn't counted on Saston Highsworn giving us the victory from the archery tournament, but a point is a point. I don't think anyone saw that one coming.

After we got victory, Laster had set his mind on a few new points. One, to build the Council of Peers once more, but under a new direction that he could utilize for his House's ambitions. Two, to try and court Lady Glitt for multiple reasons. Trying to become a noble was the end goal for Laster, and he was trying his damnedest to do so. He didn't want to fight at all, or kill people. Sure, he had feuds with several people, but he only pursued them out of duty or obligation for his House. If he did not, Laster believed he would lose prestige in the eyes of the Ward, and worse, his House.  His many spats with the Ponds People was due to necessity and appearance- After all, he had no reason to kill these people... Only show that he was working for his Lady and duty for his House.

Inevitably, though, his conflict with the Ponds people would wind up being his demise. After a final confrontation, he met his end at the hands of people he had feuded with for so long. Drowned in the depths as Lord Desmond Sunpurse was, he met his untimely end before he could achieve his final goals...

And that's all for Retainer Laster Jorsen. See you guys on the next. Sorry for no pics, but as always, I've been bad about taking them. I mostly have a lot of dialogue pictures, but I don't think they really help show what Laster did in most of his interactions. Anyway, bye!!!

Stranger

[hide=You owe the Pallid Prince some money, chump.][/hide]

[hide=NOIR ADVENTURES]

[/hide]

[hide=Let's talk about boats.][/hide]

[hide=The Hour of Triumph]

[/hide]

Random_White_Guy

The Devil Duel

You really hit a nice stride between the old traditions of the peerage and the latent undercutting of shadiness that comes of the most Austere House of Sunpurse.

Was fun both to ally and be hunted by you.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

cmenden

Wench

It was an absolute pleasure to interact with a wundy pc that didn't kill me.  ;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Kinslayer988

screenshots sins!!!

good job with jorsen he will be missed
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers