Anemone Rhysling - Wizard, Changeling, and Some Third Thing

Started by cmenden, September 28, 2019, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

[hide]
[/hide]

I finally got to play EFU's fifth chapter and it's been very fun! Not many screenshots because these days for me, screenshots = EE

Excited to try playing a wizard in a setting where they were mistrusted, I was determined to make a PC who was comically cagey and untrustworthy, even when she had no reason to be.

She ultimately ended up with a lot to hide between her own secrets, and those of other people. She did a very poor job of hiding these secrets.

Thanks to everyone players and DMs who made playing her a blast as she went from aspiring Merchants Guild Member to a Retainer of House Velstra all the while seeming to be surrounded by a curse of bad luck and crazy misadventure.

See you on the next one!

Random_White_Guy

A+ Magical Puffy Capris Pants.

Good luck on next pair of Puffy Capris Pants.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

MAGIC

A hillariously fun pc to be around.

I'm going to miss the Potion Stories... and all the trouble she brought in her wake ig.

Aethereal

I enjoyed practically every moment of roleplay with Anemone, including providing wise counsel and receiving supportive encouragement from a fresh-faced wizardress who was clearly sympathetic to the plight of the Ex-Wizard.

Here's another screenshot, exemplifying her ability of getting into trouble: [hide][/hide]
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Octarine

A genuine treat to play with, and be around.

I will miss Miss Rhysling.

Pandip

Your characters are irrepressibly iconic and Anemone was no different. Glad I got to be your brief pal at the end there!

Johnny Rustbucket, Esq.

Amazing, fun, intriguing, endearing, crazy as always. <3

Garem

Quote from: cmenden on September 28, 2019, 08:31:08 PM

. . . I was determined to make a PC who was comically cagey and untrustworthy, even when she had no reason to be.

Succeeded with a flourish. I had a blast untwisting her words and sorting truth from lies, an intricate puzzle of your own design.