Rithwarian Luelana

Started by RedMoney, November 18, 2019, 11:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedMoney

Rithwarian was never ever supposed to be anybody.  I made this character initially just to see what the passive power did in my downtime.  She sat in my PC bank collecting dust for lengths of time, occasionally I would bring her out and run quests when I was bored. And the MARCO happened.  I was walking by and he heard her sigh, and he immediately asked her if she wanted to join the Complainful Guild of Whiners.  I ran with it, and started charging people money for sendings.  Rithwarian made -huge- amounts of money back when the Butcher/Builder and Elves/Velstra and Sunpurse/Ponds were all bubbling and brewing. I took a break for awhile right when that all started to hit its peak and ended up missing out on the ending, sadly.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do when I returned so I hopped on her again to see what was going on and just rolled with it.  Discovering a secret necromancer society and actually becoming it's leader was pretty cool, and she managed to purchase a 30000 groat nercomantic artifact using the money she made off of people's sorrow, which was hilarious to me.  Sadly, the gloomy elf who sighed all the time got drug off at a dispensary and killed in the streets fairly unceremoniously.  She would've been happy that two other deaths resulted from the situation, as well as the chaos that is sure to follow from the aftermath.

Her journal of Complaints: https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=694031.0

I didn't keep track of the ones from after she returned because there just wasn't as much umph to them.

Aethereal

I enjoyed the glove slap scene too much after which Rithwarian and Aethelwine had some strange sense of mutual understanding. I hope somebody takes over the Worshipful Guild of Complainers / Complainful Guild of Whiners now that she's gone. It's just too good of a thing.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Maxwell Artfall

An enjoyable character. We didn't have the time to explore far below the surface between my character and yours, but I got a good impression. The concept from a distance I had assumed was a one trick pony but the few chances to interact outside of questing left me believing she had a good few layers to her as a character beyond the obvious and always provided enjoyable and varied interactions.

Cruzel

After your PC before her was Marco's greatest frenemy, I'm glad I recruited you with marco into the guild, because you took it and ran with it in a way I never had the energy to. You did a fantastic job as a herald of woe.  Good shit friendo