Author Topic: Ivan's random pile of papers.  (Read 65 times)

tspawn35

• View Profile
on: December 05, 2019, 12:50:19 AM
How do I start this??

I love my house but currently I am annoyed with the people in it. I am stuck out in the isolated rings 1/3 of the way through. There is no doorkeeper here. So I can not make a whisper to explain that I received the message and that I was not ignoring it. I will be making my way back to 99 when I can things have just gotten really complicated and unlike the Court Wizard (who made a whisper on my behalf) I can not just use magic to teleport myself around at will. I have to make the long walk back.

I find it funny that a new Censor believes he can order me around I have been faithfully and loyally serving this house for many moons now.  During that time an agreement between Velastra and Thaumaturge Maria was put into place.  It consisted of 3 things. First being that the thaumaturge would be given temp access to House Quarterdragon. Second that the thaumaturge was free to claim any relics she personally acquired in the name of House Nephezar and lastly that I was to accompany her on her ventures into the deep rings.  There was an incident in our house which sent off a chain of events that shrunk our numbers. I made the decision to continue on with the agreement. It has opened access to many rings I know our lord and his infinite wisdom can make use of.

Glory to Nephezar
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 12:57:40 AM by tspawn35 »

tspawn35

• View Profile
on: December 06, 2019, 04:35:21 AM
It's rather lonely out here in the deep rings. I haven't seen or heard from anyone. I have no idea how Velastra was making whispers from 99 when I was just talking to her here in the deep rings before I slept.  I tried making the trek back. The problem is I am lost and every time I start to think I know the way I run into things I just can't deal with alone. Thus I need to retreat. I need a plan on how to get through this. My world as I know it is crashing down around me.  My house has told me I am getting reassigned once I get back. They are taking everything way that I have worked so hard for.  I am frustrated because the Thaumaturge who is recalling me was someone I let into the house.  I just want to find a way out so that I can continue to run the rings. I hate the politics of 99. I am a bodyguard by trade and being a ringrunner lets me see things I have never seen before and  do what I do best. Protect people.

I will get through this. I know I will.

Glory to Nephezar