Courteous Kurt's Band of Brothers

Started by Tulwyn, December 12, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulwyn

Courteous Kurt's Band of Brothers

Favoured Alignment: Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral
Favoured Races: Any
Favoured Classes: Any (Barring Paladin and Druid)

Kurt's Band of Brothers is intended to be a lowkey group of companions who are in it for brotherhood and not coin, though everyone loves coin. We do what we think is right and we have no true care for order. The embodiment of the Robin Hood classic, I am playing a Chaotic Neutral Bard and really I'm just looking for others who would like to join me on my adventures in the City of Rings and make LEGENDS of ourselves so I can write songs and sing about us and exaggerate ourselves as not the simple fellows we truly are.

With so many concepts about politics and grand plots, I figured there might be a couple of casual players who would like to get together and play more earnestly, and if it succeeds in gathering a following of at least four people, then we can probably think about taking ringrunning seriously or anything like that at our own pace! I don't have any grand plans yet, but I am entirely open to what the adventure brings. EFU is very unpredictable and nothing is as it seems. If anyone is interested, lemme know! Or you can find me in-game as Kurt Riverdyne.

My play times are very active in the EST timezone.

putrid_plum

I'm down, I'll find you in discord when I get home.

Tulwyn