Author Topic: [The Anathema of Seamstry]  (Read 243 times)

Arc

• View Profile
on: December 23, 2019, 07:53:56 AM
City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : [a long, exhausted sigh rings out across the rings]

City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : This is Arbiter Ashenforge. Let me be clear. I`m chopping hands off, for people opening seams. No excuses. No conversations. We`ll figure out the details later, but for now, better get real damned fond of your left hand if you`re gonna tear this damned world.

City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : This is Arbiter Ashenforge. Rewards will be offered for the identiies and locations of any who attempt seamstry, by the Cube.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 07:59:32 AM by Arc »

Arc

• View Profile
on: December 26, 2019, 10:37:02 PM
City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : This is Arbiter Ashenforge. Friendly reminder. You open a seam, I take your hand. You protect or hide someone who opened a seam? You lose a hand. Enjoy all the bluster you wish, but these are simple facts. Dont test me. Just stop tearing at gods-damend reality.

Arc

• View Profile
on: January 14, 2020, 12:33:55 AM
City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : This is Arbiter Ashenforge. Drusilla Peake and Valdis Brecht have been found guilty of Seamstry, and due to their prompt and just surrender and confession, been granted mercy. A reminder that all who tamper with reality face harsh fate, and mercies are rarely won. Obey, and be whole.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:36:00 AM by Arc »

Arc

• View Profile
on: January 14, 2020, 07:59:20 PM
City Sending by Dovan Ashenforge : This is Arbiter Ashenforge. Appearantly, lopping hands off only sent the message that one handed seam tearing is now in season. So let it be known. He who tears reality, shall have the tongue torn out of their throat. Our city is fragile enough. Damage it not. Obey, and be whole.

Arc

• View Profile
on: January 19, 2020, 10:41:30 PM
For the act of Seamstry:

Isiden Kreceilt has lost his hand, and had the mark of violation branded onto his forehead, to mark him eternal. And with that, he is once again free and safe.
Pure again, he is allowed to walk forth into the city, and learn from this mistake.
This mercy is a thing rarely given, and a showing of the beneficence of the cube.

Let his visage forever remind you of the kindness and justice of the Arbiters.

Obey, and be whole.