Guildmember Sloan "ULD" the DEAL MAN (Deals deals deals deals n' deals)

Started by KaedweniKnight, February 03, 2020, 01:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

Proprietor of the Groatcloak Sellswords,
Guildmember of the Square
President of Sloan Enterprises and Venture
... first orzan dwarf, for ten minutes, I guess. However, I yield the title if another dwarf gets it and holds it more then ten minutes.
lover of cheese
literally greedman of ticker square

Love him, hate him, Hero of the Square?
Traitor of the Square?
I gotta say, this has been my best EFU PC. I did so much merchanting, deals, deals deals Prolly some of the best stuff I got involved with, a huge group of supportive, great PCs. We all aligned with this idea, even did a drug ring inside of Ticker Square, huge thanks to DM Skillfocus, and DM Vlaid for all the help, too many honorable mentions to even think about, but an impactful character that touched at the heart of COR. I can't believe how things ended, and no way was I coming back in after that. I do have to mention Thoralf, Vor, and Isiden, Dawasir as absolute BROS.

Note, terrible at screenshots. Missed the part when Sloan ordered his boys to attack Krown in the Whisperers, bunch of other moments.

[hide=Part One /w Loot]

[/hide]

[hide= Part Two]

PHANAX WORSHIPPING

[/hide]

[hide=Part Three Death & Phanax]

Hierophant

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Canadianloki

Sloan was a greasy cheese eating bastard of a dwarf, but damn was he a good boss that actually cared about his men. The small moments you had with Barik (mostly cuz my work schedule was ass) Ill probably always remember. Like first receiving my Groatcloak uniform and when he was beaten and told to beg by Vladislav and lay there with probably broken legs fearing that we would all die that day, and you just whisper that everything will probably be alright and that you didnt mean for it end up like this. Good shit man.

Pandip

Incredibly well played. Embraced his flaws, went with his character quirks, and created a wildly successful PC faction from scratch. Good luck on the next!

Knight Of Pentacles

Aethereal

Whatever happened to that Ash cannery? Instead we got an ash refinery nerf! Cool character though.

One is left to wonder what will your next PC be transformed into?
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.