Started by Richørd, March 18, 2020, 01:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richørd

Fallen Paladin of the Knights Fidelitus
Former Retainer of House Moonspear
Faithless of Yeman
Deadbeat Inquisitor

A bunch of titles I'd give to Adelbert.

Have I taken screenshots? Nope. Few, mostly other people took screenshots and I'd welcome them posting them here.

Adelbert was a bit of a strange ride. Lots of failures, as with many of my other characters. But I had one thing I can be proud of. I was able to participate in the later stages of the Moonspear plot, see it brought forward and assist in it's completion.

What characters do I particularly thank for adding to Adelbert's development as a character?

The entire Moonspear crew. Maxwell Artfall, Adelia Falconier, Paps Stone, Nicolette Buxhoevden, Nalia (Femboyelf), Blackstaff. Each of you did their part.
Ser Vladislav Orza. Fucking maniac both OOC and IC.
Glaurbull. Oh boy, what a strange man. Thanks for your pack though, really helped Grim out.
Anseau de Ilay. No matter how much you insult and hate me, your character's death did a lot.
Imzel. Phew, I am SO UPSET that you ultimately decided to join the Biters and not Moonspear :<
Edwyn. Always a good comrade to Adelbert.

Anyone else who might feel forgotten, I'm sorry. You probably earned a place on that list but my 'tard brain forgot.

LOOT (got hilariously worse after becoming a Fallen Paladin)
[hide][/hide]

BYE-BYE!

Disorder

I liked Grim. He had all qualities and traits of paladin and holy warrior. Good job!

zerotje

I liked your determination, you never quit. Grim was cool to watch from afar.

IxTheSpeedy

Great PC, I really enjoyed playing with him whenever I was able to as Seirus. I enjoyed the SHOUTING interspersed into your dialog.

Well done, I look forward to your next.

Maxwell Artfall

Grim was a cooler and more interesting PC than most people gave him credit for in the early days. Its easy to hear the PRAISE THE SUN inspiration that the character grew out from when first encountering the character and write him off, but I've never played Dark Souls and didn't get the memes and I'm glad that I didn't because I took the character at face value and got a lot as a reward. Whether he was meant to be a one dimensional sunboi character at the start and grew into more, or if all of the personality was buried in there from the beginning and it shone through as his story progressed is something I don't know but it was a very interesting ride seeing Grim's transformation as a person during the time my character knew him. From white knight of Moonspear to bitterly disillusioned soldier against the Peerage, and finally to a angst filled and self-disgusted Inquisitor trying to redeem himself in, what I think was, his own eyes rather than any law or judging God. The many disagreements he and Max had along the way trying to reign him in or pull him out of his slow downward spiral were always engaging and dramatic. Although as with all new players you've had bumps on the road adjusting to EfU's particular OOC culture and style every day you're showing more of how you're growing as a part of the community, and you've got a talent for roleplay and characterization that shows through in every PC you make. I'm glad to have had Grim among Max's pals undiplomatic headaches and all, and I hope you keep hitching along with other old time vets so they'll get a chance to see what the new generation brings to the table and so you'll get to soak in some of the coolness of the old school crew. It was a wild ride and you helped make it so interesting. Cheers Grim.

Where ever he is I hope he wakes up staring at the sun.

Richørd

Drink With Me

I didn't have much interaction with Grim but none the less he sure did shake things up at times.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Mushroom Mushroom

I enjoyed speaking to him on my Trash Dwarf. The thoughtful look he gave my PC when he voiced his thoughts about history/trash and how trash is the leavings of those who wish to be remembered-

I felt it was a moment.