The Magnificent Maggie Muscles

Started by Drink With Me, March 20, 2020, 06:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drink With Me

Well. It was a fun journey. Maggie was so much fun. When Wakefield and ETR decided to do this trio we were all really excited and so interested in seeing each of our characters develop into their own. Magor was the muscle of the group. Yet she was also the most charismatic one. She defied what most expectations of half-orcs were. I have to say I had an absolute blast playing her and and even more fun meeting so many other cool characters along the way. My favorite claim to her fame ICLY and OOCLY was meeting the 100 Wizard Challenge. I actually got to like 110. Stayed level 6 for about 5 weeks. Just doing that quest only each day and wouldn't have done it any other way. From her first few entries in her Journal. She knew she was going to die at some point and new it would be in a manner that defended the Detective. She was in her forties and couldn't moves like she used to and new it was only a matter of time before something got the best of her. The death I got was a form fitting one and a storybook that I'd read a hundred times if I could.

I got a few screenshots of our adventures with friends and a few screenshots of my special loot! As well as some cool dialog shots. I wish I could've nabbed many more.  If anyone has shots that are related to the character or the Agency that they'd like to share feel free to do so here.

Here's one that sums the character up well.
[hide][/hide]

Here's my one hundred and ten wizards each box contained tons of tiny wizards and a conversation with ETR about getting the last of 100.
[hide]
[/hide]

This was an epic last battle to save tiny town.
[hide]

[/hide]A Planar Encounter! This was a glimpse into the planes like we'd never seen before and Wakefield DID HIS THING.
[hide]

[/hide]Here's the special loot roll. I had three items. The Titan's Worldstone, A Laughing Skull Ring and Charmer's Plate.

Titan's Worldstone
[hide]
[/hide]

Laughing Skull Ring
[hide]
[/hide]

Charmer's Plate
[hide]
[/hide]

Ultimately I had a blast. EFU has always been good to me and it did not disappoint this time around. See you all on my next character. Whenever I get around to figuring out what that'll be!

If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Wakefield

I didn't think any of us would last this long. Now it's mourning a friendship that was stronger and stronger all the time. I loved Maggie and the heart she brought to the team. The office is full of dust and memories, but she was one of the warm spots in it all.

[hide]
But we had good times, yeah?  ;D

[/hide]

[hide]
Even if we didn't succeed all the time.

[/hide]

Cat

Maggie was a wonderful pc! I loved watching her from afar, and I appreciate the little bit of banter we had tonight before everything went crazy.

And those screenshots of Osifax are amazing!

Richørd

Damn good PC, good job. Lasted all the while from back when I was playing Gorick up to this day.

Poolson

I didn't play with you as much as I wanted to, but I remember fondly the banter between Maggie and Sweet-But-Unfortunately-Racist Grandma.

She kicked ass. She complimented the Wakefield Detective Agency perfectly.