Author Topic: Hargrym's Engineering Shoppe  (Read 124 times)

Eraamion

• View Profile
on: March 24, 2020, 12:22:21 PM
A whisper arrives through the many bronze ears one early morning.

Foyne folke of Tickertown! `Tis Hargrym th`engineer. I be looking fe`materials of metal and ingots, magyk lanterns, and purple crystals. Local diagrams and craft secrets as well. Be glad ta`repay with my service an`hammer, be it protection or raides. Ah`m be staying at the Open Door inne.

A white-haired dwarf sets up his stall at the Ticker square from time to time, searching for various instruments, haggling about various mechanical oddities and rare materials, or reading and sketching during the midday lull.

Eraamion

• View Profile
on: March 25, 2020, 06:07:10 PM
Another whisper as the dwarven engineer and his companions return to the Open Door, laden with mithral shirts...

Hail folke o`Tickertown. `Tis be Hargrym th`engineer. My companions brought me mithral shirts which I need processed into ingots or other forms ta`make my creations from. Ah`m seeking capable smelters ta`work them shirts and get me the foyne materials fe`tha`lantern constructs.

The dwarf then spends the day at the Ticker square, sour in visage and attached to the metal pile, seemingly at loss as to where to turn with melting the precious metal into something workable.