! Make the Bonecollectors Area unscryable

Started by zerotje, March 29, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

Hey DM team,

At the moment anyone with scrying can just stare into the Bonecollectors Guild and make everyone there a target.
That seems abit too easy to me. The area is covered in protective wards. It should ward against scrying too.

That's my opinion anyway.

derkot

I think this whole place has all great potential and space to become fully and properly one of associations, small but association just like what happened with Prospectors. Some minor goods in first room which everyone can see and buy and big good cookies for full members and some shop for favour points as well equipment.
Радостное одиночество.

Stranger

The Bone Collectors would make for an excellent association, with clear, interesting goals, and neverending conflict. I endorse it wholeheartedly.

zerotje

Uhm that's great guys but I'd like to specifically address the fact you can Scry in the area. Since it is too easy to go and FD/target necromancers. There should be room for the guild necromancers to be a "hidden" necro. Since the tabboo on necromancy and animation is almost insta-FDable.

Howlando

Wards have been installed.

The place seems to function nicely as-is, some lore and opportunities for player initiative but no expectation that DMs will do more than we do.

zerotje