Cornelia Minivah: An ornery Elf.

Started by merrychase, April 11, 2020, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merrychase

Logged into EFU on lark over the holidays after a 10+ year hiatus. Got totally sucked into the new setting. Very compelling! Met some cool PCs and players along the way.

Anyways, Nel, the Vagabond Elf, is no longer. What was her story? She was supposed to be a survivor, a scrappy low life that by hook or crook would make her way deep into the rings. Here's the stats:

LoveLess

She was a great character to run the rings with! Good luck on your next, Nel.

djspectre

Loved hanging out with her. Would have wished to have known that she was a fellow archer sooner than the end though :-) Hope you don't stay away for another 10 years :-D

Canadianloki

Nel was a lot of fun to do stuff with both on Barik and then on Arnbjorn. Whether it was shooting the shit or just questing. Honestly thought she was a ranger or ranger/rogue for the longest time. Guess Arn is gunna have to leave behind a crate of whiskey behind for her now.  Also the fact that you were a fighter and not a ranger or ranger/rogue completely threw me for a loop

TheLeaderOfTheHairless

She was really fun to interact with, her antics kept me smiling behind the screen - I had an absolute blast cracking a certain ring with her when playing on Archibald!

Aethereal

Aethelwine only had one real interaction with 'Nel' and it was very memorable. Let's just say that feathers were ruffled such that now seeing the low CHA and WIS it all makes perfect sense for the PC.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Poolson

Sassy chainsmoking step-mom elf energy, lost to this world too soon.

It was good to have you, pal.

Quarterdragon

I loved Cornelia.  It was especially cool when she confided in Eupraxia about the reason she started running, and what was behind her.  She is missed by her crew and companions.