Jadefinger

Started by SilverK, May 10, 2020, 02:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverK

You must listen to this song before reading  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1nK7q2i8I

Thanks to everyone who played with and against dorz I had a great time, easily one of my favorite pcs I've played to date. Many things were never captured with good screenshots so you will have to be left with loot and memes. Thanks to everyone who i played with I hope it was fun for you too! See ya soon.

Loot:
[hide]

[/hide]

Random_White_Guy

The best kind of bastard.

o7
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Richørd

Sheeeet bruv, what an ending for your PC.

o7

EDIT: I just realized that your PC basically kicked off in what is effectively heaven and ended in hell. That dwarf got around.

Canadianloki

Only saw him around a few times since my current pc was deep in the inner rings but that bit with bear had my laughing for a while

Mushroom Mushroom

A righteous bastard.

VanillaPudding

Aethereal

I like how Jadefinger was there during Aethelwine's mourning march through the Rings, offering to help him sort out his problems and grief - in a very character appropriate way - with some perfectly dwarven advice to boot!

Such thematic loot as well, the best part of which by far had to be that green emote in the combat log.

Dorzavir Jadefinger uses His Finger of Jade.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

LiAlH4

Drink With Me

I didnt play much with you and i wish i could've been there for the endgame scene.  He will be missed.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Quarterdragon

We had some lively times, the last couple weeks.  I'm glad that business brought our characters together, even if only for a short while.  Dorzavir was incredibly dangerous and it was terrifying to see what he could do when he got going.

Morphine

Drug-crazed, greed driven, borderline insane, feared and notorious bounty hunter. Arguably the most badass dwarf Ticker Square has ever seen.

[hide="The Great Junksnuff Incident"]

[/hide]