Author Topic: Knavery is for the Kne'er-Do-Well  (Read 258 times)

5thofKnavember

• View Profile
on: May 14, 2020, 07:53:01 AM
DM Shout : Screams of CHANGELING LUCK in Ticker Square are followed by some strangeness of foul magic and ritual, blades and magic drawn....

City Sending by Imir Hvithelm : Aethelwine- where have you gone? Come to the Peerage, you`ll be safe there.

City Sending by Bergron Stoneforge : Alright, I will spell this out fer ANYBODY who thinks they be wise and mighty. The Square is NOT a place fer RITUALS. Ye don`t do FOOKIN` RITUALS IN THE MIDDLE, OF THE FOOKIN`,SQUARE! IT SHOULD BE COMMON SENSE! USE YE BRAINS! FER FOOK SAKE!

Following chaos and whisper did crude flyers circulate in back alleys and dark corners of Ring Ninety Nine. Each marked plainly with a Red Queen playing card.

Allow this to be a lesson. While you were all occupied with Brother Solthilde`s distraction and all eyes gazed left? Dark hands moved right.

A most valuable treasure pilfered. The Late Lady Merredith Velstra`s delicate... And lovely scarf still smelling of her fair perfume shall be auctioned to the highest bidder.

How may you raise your bid? Simple: Commit grand heist and burn a Guildmember`s property to the ground. If two burn? A third and so on and to the victor go the spoils.

This token of High prestige stained still with her blood shall undoubtedly fetch fine ransom from House Velstra.

And remember while Wizardry may be for the Wise? Knavery is for the Kne'er-do-well...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:07:37 AM by 5thofKnavember »

5thofKnavember

• View Profile
on: May 21, 2020, 04:19:51 AM
DM Shout:
-- A desperate cry, from webbers wonders... --
-- And smoke begins to pour forth... --
-- Brave men charge into the burning building... --
-- The flames are turned to smoulders, by a horde of water elementals... and the raid is over. Piles of corpses in Webber`s Wonders.... and a giant hole, in the floor. --
-- The hole collapses, with a shutter, as some great insect fills it in... --
-- And the insects springs forth! --

City Sending by Barney Bolger : Barney Bolger of the Boundary Men speaking- the dogs set fire to Webber`s, which just goes to show that their story ain`t nothing more than that. They`re after our riches, our goods, our lives- because we /are/ blessed, by Phanax Himself! We deserve all we got, and we fended them off! Well done all!

City Sending by Hank Fizzlefoot : Phanax himself blessed us! He must really hate POOR people. How did you burrow through the Rings? Did you feed your poor people stone? Did they drink the Bullywug water? We must know!

City Sending by Valentina Webber : I... I... what has been done, today, I am having trouble processing. So many dead... piked! To pike someone alive... what monsters could... [she breaks down, slightly, and the sending cuts off]

Thank you. That is all I can say, to the heroes who came today... Thank you. We will rebuild, soon. We will...

City Sending by Angvald Khauzat-Gaur : -Hic- C-came under white flag. Said here to sack the ring, bow to our lord, kill all sinners. First words s-s-aid. -Hic- -Hic- G-get them take their gold! B-broke white flag. War. They s-said. -Hic- F-fight they came t-tae sack our ring. -Hic-

City Sending by Copper Torc Huskarl : Look at you... Drink. Broken. Crying- and we`ve barely gotten started. And here we thought you`d be the toughest of the rings we`ve come to. Look at all you have... your vast riches- and look at what you`ve done with it. Enabled Necromancers, Planar Monsters, Starvation...

This is mercy. Kneel down, and have this over with.

City Sending by Dorian Raventree : Listen, and listen well, Torc. Were not all bloodthristy monsters. Weve all made mistakes, theres no need to make a bad situation worse. You and yours starve and struggle, I understand the pain of watching those you care about waste away. But see reason, theres a solution here we can all work out that doesnt involve hundres in not thousands of dead.

You /MAY/ ruin us, you /MAY/ take from us what we have worked so hard to earn but at what cost? The men and women of this Ring are resilient. Most of us do not wish to raise a sword against you but rest assured, we absolutely /WILL/ if needed. I may weild an old wooden blade but Ill soak it in the blood of invaders if they threaten my home and my Godess.

City Sending by Ignasius Runebeard : "Reader Runebeard of thae Stonebuilders, Faithful tae the Stone speakin. The chaos these copper torcs be bringin tae the city be unneeded and a plight tae the city which be looking fer some semblance of order within itself-

-This cannae stand we must be preventing their travel tae deeper rings, So long as oi live tae serve this stone city we live within oi will nae be leetin such plights befall it."

City Sending by Angela Lyne : The Copper Torcs are dogs. They will siphon away everything you have and care about. They claim to carry vengence regarding the Nothing, but given their actions I can only assume the Nothing fuels them. Trust not the foes from the rings beyond. Slaying children is not a decision one makes in idle, they are not to be trusted.

City Sending by Knave of 99, Copper Faced : Speak for yourself Sweetlegs!

I had worked hard on the Recondite and my Sister had her hopes on her little boy-toy Jendel. Seems the Copper Torcs though the ones to come through with the Bid.

One shop burned and one reward earned.

If House Velstra votes in favor of the Copper Torc's proposal at the Council of Peers Lady Velstra's prestigious scarf returned.

Kisses and Hugs and good work with the Bugs.

Good work with the pikings too that really made the point.