Jeremiah Dupris - Praise be the Timeless One

Started by Equinox, May 18, 2020, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Wow EFU.. Bravo.

After an extended break, I came back to learn we can create our own faiths now! I thought this was incredibly cool so set out to give it a whirl..

Enter: Jeremiah Dupris, and the Faith of the Timeless One. A God I'm sure you'll all soon read about as we successfully achieved bringing him into being as a small god of EFU!

First and Foremost: A Thank you to all the DM's and Players involved, you're all rockstars in my eyes and it was a hell of a ride.

Special mention to the players of Ioannis Basiliscus and Aiseth Corvus. My ride or dies. We we out BIG!

Now for the cool screenshots!

I converted a total of 7 PC's to the faith of the Timeless One:

Sacrificed a couple of them as well.. It's dangerous being in an evil cult folks!

We got our first glimpse of our Patron.. In a ritual then went horribly wrong! Leaving us with the bones of our god.. Unresponsive..

We freed an ancient Undying Warlord:

Investigated the Pallid Prince and his work:

Murdered some interfering Paladins:

Destroyed the Recondite Golem, and Massacred their numbers:

And finally, tried to complete a ritual atop the Ziggurat of 95, to raise the Timeless One into being.

Some gnomes stopped us... Or so they thought...

With his work done, Jeremiah passes into the next life:

Keep being awesome EFU.
Eq.

Fraudster

Never had the chance to meet your PC due to deep ring shenanigans but you definitely made a hell of a comeback to efu. Great job yo.

The Rat Queen

Goodness!

What a joy every moment of that truly was! Jeremiah was proof that with hard work you can bring about awesome change.

Was a pleasure being forced into Stockholm syndrome with you!

Egon the Monkey

Nice work, bro. I am sad we never managed to have that philosophical conversation/attempted conversion. I've also enjoyed the religion game and getting people to talk up their PC's faith more, now we have these novel gods. And the opportunity to roll your own god or philosophy. 

LiAlH4

I knew them mostly by proxy! Nevertheless, great work and congratulations on the lasting impact!

Tuxedo Flask

Everyone good villain's goal should be to go out after having a "You may have beaten me but you're already too late to stop my big evil plan!" moment. Timezones and radically different frequent haunts of my last few PCs from Jeremiah meant I didn't get to really meet him but the screenshots make it seem like he was up to some really cool stuff.

VanillaPudding

Richørd

really glad now that we didn't get to epic smash all your faces back in that PvP with Harry and Marcille and so on at the King's Commons.

Another god added to EfU's pantheon is way cooler