{{ Eden Sinclar, the Good Witch }}

Started by SergeantWombat, May 27, 2020, 05:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergeantWombat

Well! Eden's met her end—first dramatically, and then not so much, but such is life on EfU.

This character was a lot of firsts for me (including my first obituary post, I think?!), even after playing EfU as long as I have; she was a joy to play, and I got to play with some excellent players and characters along the way.

The concept wasn't a particularly complicated one: I just wanted to play a "good witch," invested in healing and herbalism and who really loved her friends and tried to do the right thing. That ended up being quite a whirlwind I embarked on, without even really realizing it.

[hide][/hide]

My first time ever to 10 on EfU (and my first time ever playing a druid, thanks to some DM intervention):

[hide][/hide]

My first time ringrunning (made it to 66!):

[hide][/hide]

My first proposal from DrD:

[hide][/hide]

I'm not great at remembering to take screenshots, but a couple nice pieces of probably-familiar flavor loot with some tasty attributes I'll take to my grave:

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

A few snapshots I did grab...

Induction into the Mourning Glory:

[hide][/hide]

Holding the line at Ib'javi's invasion:
[hide][/hide]

Story time with Zelia:
[hide][/hide]

And I guess it wouldn't be a Wombat PC without a little heartbreak:
[hide][/hide]

To the players of Alciede (</3), Morik, Miriam, and Angela, and to Stranger for Sathiel's influence on a character I had no idea I'd end up enjoying so tremendously: thanks a ton. I look forward to playing with all of you again soon.

I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed playing Eden; more than even I realized while I played her, I think. In a lot of ways this PC helped me fall in love with EfU again. For the moment, I'm a little sad, so I'll be taking a bit of a break to avoid the bitterness—but I always find my way back.

A little outro witch flavor for the road, courtesy of my boy Ironside:

[hide]
[/hide]

See you soon, EfU.

Mushroom Mushroom

rip buffbot witch.

fun pc, I enjoyed being a drunken old wizard around her on Bowlmaker

LiAlH4

I enjoyed our interactions -- I was very sorry to see her go!

SunrypeSlim

This was darkest timeline levels of sad. Way too soon.
PM me for an apology! :3

Cat

Black_TopHat

Even though we didnt get to interact much, I really enjoyed Ellen/Eden, good luck on your next!