Raid the Sauriod Ziggurat- Improve Loot

Started by Mushroom Mushroom, June 27, 2020, 12:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushroom Mushroom

The Loot is the same from another quest, and I would like to suggest it be given a wider loot table with some decent rogue items given it's a dungeon/maze crawl filled with rogue like needs.

Electrohydra

Just did this quest today, it was very cool. The monsters felt balanced, and the challenge was unique and different from most quests. But I agree that the rewards felt a little lackluster, especially since the quest is fairly long.

Egon the Monkey

Same. The quest itself is cool, but one thing that's nice about rare quests is the novelty value of the drops. Items that are useful and uncommon are interesting because it means we don't all converge on the same gear.

Richørd

If this is the quest I think it is then I would suggest again what I've already given as feedback to Howlando back when I did the quest for the first (and since then only) time.

Just move a few of the rewards from outside the quest area to inside the quest itself. There are stacks of groats upon groats and big potion rewards. What you actually get from the quest itself, both EXP and materialistic rewards, felt very lackluster back then. Compared to the amount of stuff that's outside the QA.