Krin Haliax

Started by Sem, July 18, 2020, 11:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

A lot of reasons to bow out like this. Mostly my fault.

Orza ruled, gonna miss playing with those guys

Filled a lot of boxes on the EFU bucket list

Learned a lot of lessons too.

Here's to making my next one even better

Loot in the gallery.

No actual screenshots, because I'm a huge tool.

LiAlH4

Obviously an influential PC and villain. His fearsome reputation alone was sufficient to keep the dangers of most duel-happy paladins and crusading do-gooders at bay -- a difficult feat for an openly-practicing infernalist.

My IC interactions with him were obviously limited to terse exchanges, but even those were fun. Well done!

I might have a screenshot or two from the raid on the ponds. I'll check up on it later!

Red Moon

I had a lot of fun ringrunning with Krin and the Vigil.

I just want to say I really enjoyed our interactions, and Krin was one of my favorite pcs. He seemed emit a combination of intimidation, and yet jovial at the same time. So thanks for everything you did, and got done.

Fondest memories include:

• Nearly getting Krin Haliax killed by fire in the rings.
  • Krin summoning devils that nearly get us killed. "OW. Krin?! Contain your creatures!" "He just likes you that's all."
  • That one time I lagged super hard and Krin said, "What did I say about not scaring me?"
  • Krin being a bad ass at council meetings with his bone pen.
  • Krin not knowing how supportive hand on shoulder properly.
  • Krin trying to convince Eustace that he was a changed man so he can go on a quest. "Oh YES! I have CHANGED my ways. I no longer summon evil things, I have seen the light."
  • Krin inviting people to dinner in an unnerving way.

I'm gonna miss Krin.

RNN

Very sorry to see him go, I always enjoyed our interactions! Krin reminded me of an old boy's school bully, sophisticated, flippant and dangerous.

Drink With Me

Didn't interact with Krin at all really but when he summoned that big spider demon. I was instantly terrifed and amazed.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Nezgul

Bearic