Obituary: Padernig de Gaulle

Started by SamB123, July 22, 2020, 02:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamB123

So, this character was a pretty cool ride, I'll admit. I enjoyed it. I really like House Nephezar (might revisit Nephezar at a much later date), and I really enjoyed politicking around the Peerage Ward. I got to do a lot of cool things, and that was pretty nice, seeing as I am fairly new to EFU. Much love to fellow players and to the DMs.

In the end, "ye olde Doorkeeper gank" got him, but even that fed into something cool (conflict with the Elven Warband).

I don't have a screenshots, but here's some of the notable things he did (none on his own, obviously; but still) :

He had his finger in several other pies, but didn't get to complete those before his death. Not bad, considering I played him for exactly a month*, huh?

*Seriously, he was created on June 20th and died on July 20th!

Duna

De Gaulle seemed like he had his heart in the right place in most affairs, and really only wanted to better the Ward rather than harm it. He attested the vile, but also offered some mercy to those who were willing to seek it. That's the vibe I got from our interactions, at least. He was also one of the most active and social-able of the Nephezar pcs, which is always good.

So good job!

Random_White_Guy

An awesome push especially for an earlier character. A broad stroke of what EFU can offer in terms of proactive pursuits and as you get more familiar the sky's the limit!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

SamB123

Drink With Me

Padernig! NOOOOOOO! I regret not talking more with him on Antoinette.  I enjoyed him the interactions we did have.  Look forward to your next character.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

LiAlH4

He was a haughty bastard who was great fun to talk to! Excellent work.

Bearic

He was a great blood thirsty Nephezar. =]