Hyldan Blackrose the Cursed

Started by Hierophant, August 22, 2020, 03:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

Hyldan was an absolute joy to play. My original idea for him was to a Loki-esque unpredictable sorcerer who worshipped the Fey/Pzatharun. On day two, I was kidnapped by the Ghylherd and rolled a crit failure, thus turning into a Ghyl himself. He slowly lost his mind as he was taken from his dearest sister, Alexandra Blackrose. He spent the next five days trying to prove himself to the others and sate his hunger, capturing a few Awakened on his own. Eventually, on his last hunt, he ran into Bayezad Hatun who he was ready to flay. Unfortunately, Bjarney of Nephezar appeared and put him to heel.

Dragged back to the Peerage to face interrogation and justice, he was then brought outside of the Peerage to hang for all his crimes as many of his personal victims stood and watched in joy, watching their torturer hang below the gallows.

Cheers guys! First monster PC and I had a lot of fun playing him and adding some danger to the world. Thanks for the cool ending, very fitting. See you on my next :)

Screenshots below-

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Sublime

Excellent screenshots. Unfortunately I had no interactions with this PC but it looks like a wild ride. Look forward to your next!

Kiaring

Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Eyesore

Great sport. Impressed by how you rolled with the punches. Well done!

Nazey

Was an awesome encounter, and it was cool to slowly piece together that this creature was not born this way during the interrogation. 

sankarul

you horrible person! :'( Tricked us into letting you join one of our little trip after we had fought you all in 97 that one time! Meanie!
I did like the evul beastmen though. Cool shit.

Bearic

Hound