Bjarney Ragnarsdottr, Skald of Nephezar

Started by CB, August 22, 2020, 11:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Bjarney started off as a naive, chaotic good wannabe hero.  From her realm of frozen seas and terrible winters, she was used to the hardships like those in the rings but what she couldn't deal with in the end were the politics and their corrupting nature.  Going from a starting point of Chaotic good to ending at chaotic evil, it's fair to say that she deserved it.  She was recruited to house Nephezar by Beastbane Baxter and earned at least some level of infamy alongside him.  From thrusting a lying Blackjack's face into a pit of fire to often standing up for the downtrodden, it's safe to say she was very unpredictable in her behaviour, from friendly to hostile, you'd never know which side of her you were going to get.

She went into retirement after the last of her friends died fighting the beastmen, broken and disgruntled.

Lewt
She had a few pieces of DM loot, but there were my favourite ones.
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]

Sublime

"I'm starting my walk ... now."

Such a badass. Well done!

Drink With Me

Though our characters didn't see eye to eye. They had the same goals.  Bjarney was hot-headed much like Rooster so it made sense that as time went on they didn't get along.  You played her well. Glad you had fun.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Bearic