Dame Synia Veltsra the Beloved

Started by VanillaPudding, February 11, 2023, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

I had a ton of fun on Synia and honestly didn't expect it. I really never gave House Velstra a chance for a  long time and it turned out to be one of my favorite factions in the end. That transition from the aloof decadence into the House that marched into the darkness to try and save everyone else was fantastic, with Ruul's epic magic and Norbert drawing out his sword after so long and giving one last uplifting speech to his family. So good!

Random ordered screenshots, and loot at the bottom for you vultures ;)

Thanks to everyone that made it an enjoyable ride, from changelings that changed her mind, RWG for getting me into the concept even though he quit in a day, Loops (Niloufar) for great interactions and a pathway to bigger plots, and all velstrans / peers I was able to enjoy the wild ride with :)

[hide=The looots]

[/hide]

Empress of Neon

Truly beloved. I loved every single interaction with her on every single character. Even when she was thonking them :P

Meryl Fritzgerald's first crush.

Pitra von Schneider's first Lady.

Sharon Hurst's Ruthlessly Benign Queen.

She will be missed.

Karwelas

For all my short time of interacting with Synia I had great fun (on my Glitt -  Nunzio, Kazcyn, my dwarf Toyfolly associate and my throwaway priest of These-Who-Endured) and it was great fun. I have seen her mood swings between harsh and mighty Peerage lady and scared girl who is facing more than anyone ever should - Nothing ain't your everyday Peerage betrayal after all.

Syndia created fun synergy between herself and Jagoda - and to think Kazcyn thought we would have to kill her to save the drill!
Current character: Ealdred Emberheart, the burned hin.