Aatish "Firebrand" Aldebrand

Started by VanillaPudding, January 22, 2022, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrohydra

Amazing character. The only person that actually managed to make Thelisa doubt. She was an great frennemy.

SN

Pandip

Always stellar. Wish I was around for more of this one.

Styngraven

Amazingly fun character to interact with on two of my long term pcs! I was happy to play with you at every moment.

Empress of Neon

I make it no secret that my favorite class on efu, by far, is sorceress. There has always been something thematically enticing and mysterious about one's natural aptittude for magic. The idea that you're growing your own power (with high ceilings of potential), as opposed to simply wielding it from other sources. More than that, watching the interplay on both a physiological and biological  scale as that individual's growth in magic has always been an exciting prospect. And the fact that sorcerors manifest these abilities from sheer force of personality is simple yet awe-inducing; easily making them one of the more interesting and distinct walks of life in efu and dnd in general.

So for Aatish Aldebrand to have grown and developed into the infamous figure that she did; someone who practically everyone feared, loathed and lamented, is something to be applauded. She wasn't -just- powerful. She was legitimately terrifying in her uses/displays of that power. Her descent into the path she took reflected on her behaviors and mannerism. Every interaction was tense, yet full of mystique; the hallmark of a great sorceress who could make you both fearful for your life while simultaneously being entranced by their natural charisma and whatever sort of madness/enlightenment/salvation/exchange it was that they were selling.

I was legit sad that she died, and never got to fully realize her designs... if only because she was that great of an antagonist. I can safely say, however, she will go down in efu history as one of the most memorable, consequential and well-played sorceresses to have ever graced our play hours with her ever-growing shadow.

A+ ; I can't wait to see what you bring next!  ;D

Caster13

An absolute force both brazen and behind the scenes!

Lannister

Great adversary! I look forward to seeing what comes next and I hope your plans linger on from Aatish.

Runic

It was an absolute pleasure to plot, scheme, and venture into the depths of the dark with Aatish. Honestly thought she was just going to sacrifice me the first time we met <3 

Damien

I hope you punched people with that book.

Don Nadie

While our schedules rarely align, Aatish was excellent work. :) Congrats!

VanillaPudding

A few spoilers I had to keep hold of for a long time now....

Aatish had found the "Lady in Waiting" with one other person quite a while back

The Prince's view of the city...

Meeting him...

And again, in "death"