House Skybloom

Started by Electrohydra, September 15, 2020, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrohydra

Shortly before the start of the Banner Tournament, an unassuming young woman appeared in ring ninty-nine, easily lost into the crowd of awoken and ringrunners. Her only memorable feature a name that only a few remembered : Skybloom. The name quickly spread however, along with tales : The young woman was the scion of an ancient house, some say the last of her line, come to reclaim what she is owed through her blood. A noblewoman unlike many other, who spoke like a commoner and dressed like a mercenary. Many dismissed her, until a fateful duel against the champion of House Orza which ended with Gregory Orza's retainer humbled, alive only by Skybloom's generosity. Suddenly, her claim was real. And she was calling others to her rising banner.

Hi! I've been playing Victoria Skybloom for a while now, and it's time to kick things into the next gear and form a proper faction. I've already got a few players, but we could always use more. This faction is for you if you want....
-To be the underdog fighting against the odds. We are just a handful of motivated players dancing with the much larger behemoths that are the Great Houses, and trying not to get crushed.
-A noble house experience with a more available leader. I play almost every day (Usually evenings EST except weekends) so reaching me is a lot easier then reaching NPC leaders and I can focus much more on helping push any plots you might have.
-A group with a more positive/optimistic view of the world. Victoria's view of nobility is much closer to fairy tales where honor is real then the scheming, calculating politicians that sit at the head of most noble houses.

Requirements :

Race : Humans only for now. This may change in the future depending on player RP.
Alignment : Non-Evil
Classes : Non-druid. Paladin-friendly.

Character ideas....

-A disgraced retainer who was kicked out of his house and is looking for a second chance.

-A wizard apprentice who sees Skybloom as an opportunity to jump ahead and become a noble house's head arcanist without needing to spend decades in study and service.

-A paladin of the Books who feels that the lost noblewoman returned to bring back honor to the peerage is a story worth writing and supporting.

-A bard who wishes to chronicle the rise (and possibly fall again) of House Skybloom as a potentially great historical event.