Saibhon Dumein, Mendicant of a "True" Renunciation

Started by LiAlH4, September 19, 2020, 07:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efuincarnatereturns

Saibhons sermons and his interactions with Illian literally changed how the dwarf saw life in the Rings.  Not a conversion, per say, but it definetly reshaped his view of what occcured around him.  It was a pleaseure to play alongside Saibhon, and an honor to *spoilers*.         

Sarah123

Wait so Saibhon attacks Dani in House Nephezar and I don't get mentioned? Lol! Such is life. Well played! I've enjoyed our interactions although we didn't get very many of them. :D

VanillaPudding

Kiaring

When I joined EfU: CoR, my very /very/ first day of RP, there were these bizarrely tough cockroaches rampaging around Ticker and in the Glumdrum. Saibhon was there, and saved Yrna from dying like 15 times.

From there, it was a quick but meaningful introduction to this new chapter, getting to talk to him. So in a very real sense, he was my first impression of this chapter, and I couldn't have had it any better.

<3
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

MandyMank

This is the peak fashion that was never surpassed

Bounced for heckling and general rabble rousing

Happy Endings Care Package

Courage!

He converted my frontliner player character into a pacifist of the Renunciation and later the True Renunciation, which I had no in character or out of character knowledge of before meeting  this crazy old man -- I had a wonderful time playing with Saibhon!

Quarterdragon

I really enjoyed the dynamic we had going on.   Dumein was one of Eupraxia's first "friends" even if she couldn't ever stop pointing out how obnoxious his sermons were.  Seeing him bound to silence for a day was hilarious.  Constant skeptic vs true believer banter was also A+.   Eupraxia hated hearing how he got himself killed but also immediately knew it was exactly the kind of "idiotic" plan he would come up with.  She cursed his stupidity as she mourned, yet Saibhon Dumein will be another name she always carries with her.

MonsterMoose

Such a fun character to play with.  Really cool to get to see someone take the opposite direction as I did when it comes to their powers, and do it all much better.  I'm sad I didn't get to go to more of your sermons!

Wakefield

I'm really, really going to miss Saibhon's influence on CoR. He was an extremely rare force of good in the City, as well as a pitch-perfect example of a faith that doesn't get a lot of press. I'm glad someone of your caliber took the orange and will be running events, but I'll still be happy if you sneak in some secret PCs as well.  ;D