Brimstone Lodge

Started by petey512, September 23, 2020, 04:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petey512

Hey I know this is supposed to be FOIG or something but its probably the least kept secret IG. So here goes.

The Brimstone Lodge recently lost its alchemy table as it was causing issues, however alchemy has since been nerfed and it was understood this meant the table should be coming back. Idk if that's true or not and even though I was looking forward to trying alchemy it isn't really my cup of tea exactly.

As it stands the lodge has two rather niche uses atm. One is very nice if you can use it. The other is a cooking station which seems weird.

I feel weird bothering individual dms to whine about this so  whining about it here for everyone.

Something a little extra to make the prestige dip worth it would be nice. Maybe another prestige store specific to the lodge itself. This is assuming if it has been decided that there still shouldn't be an alchemy table inside anymore.

As it stands its pretty much just a way to trick rubes like me into wasting their prestige points.

"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

merrychase

Some symmetry for gender/class would also be welcome.

As it stands, a woman sells you membership to a boys only club.

whyemmdee

I thought I added an alchemy table to the lodge sometime in the recent past, but looks like I didn't import in the right area and basically copied in the same area, sorry.  It's intended to have an alchemy table in a separate room in the case of alchemical mishaps, I'll see if I can add it sometime again in the near future.
tchundere

Egon the Monkey

TBH, all the persistent craft tables could use a balance.
There's a base in Ticker where for a mere 20k +500 a month you can get a +0 Herbalist table.
Or for a one off Prestige cost, you can gain permanent access to a boosted alchemy table?

There's a reason we've had a succession of Peerage Alchemy dealers. A secure crafting table alone is a big deal as it means you can do bulk experimentation. A secure boosted table is amazing. I thought it had been removed because it was such an incredible benefit to alchemy. I think we could use more secure +0 or +5 tables for rent. Then you can start out making the low-grade alchemy/herbalism/tinkering to order, but making the big deal items requires going to dangerous bits of the server and finding labs.