I must ask evryone a favor

Started by Gordan, December 07, 2020, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

I just figured out this is happening more times that i wish could happening and i do not want ruin evryone else play with my behavior.

soo, this is what i would like to ask anyone in the future

If i send you a OOC message that accuse your behavior in game or worst you as a player please inform the DM and made me note my behavior in private  if you like, i do not note or remember most of the times but i remember too well to have sended serius treaths  and offencive words to just too many people who do not deserved that. no one deserve this,

Most of the times i act out of impulse without seriusly considering what i'm doing, and i believed that was something that happen few times but now i realyze both IG private sendings and in discord i can became extreme toxic and i do not wish to became that kind of player.

When you get too involved with your point of view and your side of the spectrum you forget is all a game and we just want to have fun.

Thansk for reading

Richørd

Dredi

Yeah, dont worry about it buddy. Its not about winning, its about making a good story and ensuring that DrD doesn't win.

parthenos

Quote from: Dredi on December 08, 2020, 11:33:52 PM
Yeah, dont worry about it buddy. Its not about winning, its about making a good story and ensuring that DrD always wins.

uhm, fixed it for you sweaty