Author Topic: [A leather bound book of no distinction]  (Read 366 times)

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: October 13, 2020, 03:40:49 AM
[The book is clearly recording the passage of days. Some entries are marked with penciled drawings of what some would know to be star maps. The author at times connects the dots to form images and icons. On certain days words are scrawled into the margins]

I  
Let this mark the day I heard of your loss. In your name let it unravel the mystery of the eternal ephemeral. While I still remember your words; while I still cleave to the divergent course you set me upon - your face is a porcelain mask.

XIV
In a gown of green and black I walk through my palace. Deep within its center I find the lost treasure and unlock the door outward.

CXXIV   
Through chains of gold I glimpse light descend past shadowed clouds. The Great Eye waits, swept in colour above the fragment of the world.
I look but do not see

CCXLVI   
From where they stand with stiffed necks I am stepping off the precipice of a cliff. They do not know that I can fly.

CCXLVIII  
Stumble - they have a hold. The nest grows cold and I must fly to warmer lands.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 02:58:50 PM by Eye Door »

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: October 15, 2020, 02:50:27 PM

CCLI  
In armour of light I am pulled beneath the waves. Will I drown?

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:20 AM

CCLXXXIV  
The fabric of the sky frayed. The Great Eye looks down from on high.
The truth beyond all: the final revelation

Temporal lures pull me ever lower. The more I sink, the more I know and the more I cannot breathe. They flit and flutter before my sight, taunting. These strange and terrible repudiations.

I gave a lamb to the altar. He bleats and I pity. A thousand cuts and I am done.

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: November 29, 2020, 02:46:41 PM

CCXCVII  

The masks change, but the face behind never does. The lilting truths entrance as you are eaten whole.

Have I come full circle? The Lady-in-Waiting. Her service. The implications are manifold. The potential - endless. What would you say teacher?

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: December 10, 2020, 03:05:57 PM

CCCXXXI  

Days without rest. A gnawing unease. I see the fulcrum which might undo it all. And in silence I stand watching.
The creeping darkness comes. Am I whole?  The spark inside answers with inferno and I see the path anew bathed in aspect.

I am centered. I am true. And I am great.

I climb the holy mountain in palanquin, held aloft by the blind.

Do you look away, Teacher? You who have failed.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 03:08:12 PM by Eye Door »

Eye Door

• View Profile
on: December 10, 2020, 03:57:25 PM
[Ink spills the page, staining it an uneven black. An orb sits center, drawn in blood:]