The Wizard Heigrac of Gosweald, Widower and Necromancer

Started by Hierophant, October 18, 2020, 07:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

So! That was cut shorter than I planned but all the more fun and experimental. This was my first attempt at a very lowkey psychopathic necromancer whose humble beginnings into necromancy began after the death of his wife and the end of his world. At first studying the school of enchantment (hence his SF: Enchantment) he spent the better course of his life a recluse in the Wealds at the Blind Eye and studying the dreaded school of necromancy. While at first he yearned to have power over life and death to bring back his wife, this never happened- and instead he began to grow increasingly power-hungry and politically savvy, being responsible for a string of crazed manifestos targeting any rival wizard past and present he thought lesser than himself- though making mention of his spiritual mentors, people he never met but respected/admired such as Cynthia Catsby. I had just joined Sunpurse and was planning to do a 'hostile takeover' of the old Sunpurse estate, secretly pursuing mad schemes of power and experiment there like a Doctor Frankenstein, and was hoping to steal one of the bodies of a Lord of Sunpurse. Heigrac died as he lived, never relenting from his perhaps delusional mind and dying for it. Thanks for all the fun! Cheers to all the cool new wizards popping up, you guys are awesome. Karl, Greywood and Mattermead- all great PCs so far, keep it up! See you guys on my next.

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Hierophant

Other Screenies-
[hide]

^ This was after showing up to help some guys who just killed my undead. This was hillarious.

[/hide]

He really admired art, and did a bit of painting himself.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Quarterdragon

Dead already? Whack!  I guess that's necromancer life, though.  I liked him buy I guess you never really know a guy!