Author Topic: A bachelor's journal  (Read 128 times)

I love cats

• View Profile
on: October 26, 2020, 06:45:57 AM
The women in the steadings and burgage are probably the easiest. Tell them you're important and that you have the means to take care of them or any kid they have and that they are too good looking to be working and then just ignore them. For a meer serf is not a prize for a man such as I.

The women in Ticker Square are obsessed with groat so have some to flash or pretend like you have groat. There are also  some non human women that are very easy on the eyes that my mother wouldn't have approved of.  I read this book called "I"ll have a dwarf lass any day." I may need to see if the book is true. 

The women in the peerage proper are some of the toughest you really need to convince some of them that you actually plan to marry them and that you're actually important enough. You may also need to duel someone's husband if they are displeased with you. Its the Peerage Ward that has the ultimate prizes a chance for a new name and to raise one's station and prestige. I"ll have to marry one of these women.

List of Prizes (Just remember to tell them all they are the second fairest of them all and they will eat it up.)

Lady Oriana Sunpurse - The true ultimate prize known for her beauty and that marrying her makes you lord Sunpurse. She is put on a heavy pedestal but becoming a lord of a manor and a bunch of servants as well as claim to the Ponds would be interesting indeed.

Dame Eleleth Einhardt - The Dame a savior of the city and a bit of a prude probably hasn't had a bedfellow in years. But marrying her gets you a nice castle in the weald with a likelihood of death. It also comes with the backing of the banner house and its authority. She is probably less than pleased that I had questions at one of her hopeless council meetings.

Nadia Nephezar - As someone that likes chocolate having a women with the color of chocolate would be a fine addition. Although courting her no doubt risks the wrath of her brother Nicodemus.

Natasha Velstra - Norbert's dumb daughter very easy on the eyes and seems to just be a waste of oxygen. Given that not even Nicodemus could seal the deal with her getting her to commit to a marriage might be difficult.

Aurelia Greywood - Gets the name Greywood who owns the Vestry a chance to be a lord of that small house and build it into something a worthy prospect and some burgage property.

Sunspyre Granddaughter - It is known their house is destitute and that lady Sunspyre duels in the Spinning Groat arena her daughter hwever is an archivist and perhaps an easy prize to marry if I wanted to build and start a house from nothing. Sunspyre is an auld name.

Lady Mairead Glitt - I should have gone for her when Glitt was a laughing stock now it will be more difficult than normal especially with her sobriety and she has this idiot paladin Geno who worships her and is too in love with that dumb statue to handle her like a real man.

I love cats

• View Profile
on: October 27, 2020, 08:38:11 AM
That dumb statue and that fool Archivist have made me in debt and off the market for marriage to any respectable women........

Following this news the women of the Peerage have pounced on me. One deciding to whip me for fun and another asking me to remove her hand both seemed to be satisifed.  Such a shame pleasing all these women without any pleasure for myself. Hopefully they can at least tell their friends.