House Velstra need more wine

Started by Gordan, September 26, 2020, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

I'm not good in making this "The red lion need you" kinda of talk, i'm not a great recruiter both In-game and outside the game, but not the less i will try ...

Hi awensome people!

House Velstra started realy well in the tourment but the players get most of them extremly busy IRL and soo we remain realy few active Velstran in this moment, and we would realy like have more life in our little group .

We are playing mostly good alligment people now but we can accept also more evil ones if are not  warlock or spicopaths,  The good thing of Play a velstran is that the house of Scandals soo no one care if you are a bit odd,  goofy or even a  not-human, we can find way to make you a retainer of the house.

If you want some ispiration or help in join House Velstra be free to send me a message OR contact me on Discord, I'm Gordan, Yashan Sarde player...if your char is female you know him  :-*

Clerics of Phanax, Paladins of the books or loyalty and rogues with a heart of gold are a MUST and will be welcome with all the love i can muster

I hope this will work,

Gordan

Two more people left the ranks, we are only 3/4 now ,

I love cats

I must say Velstra is a great house and it can git plenty of concepts. Including sociopaths and retainers disgusted with the dishonor of nonhuman retainers. Including scheming Winespill bastards who intend to murder the legitament offspring of Lord Norbert.

There is also room for insane mad wizards who wish to be under Ruul Velstra.

I say joining Velstra and that there is other narratives.

Gordan

House Velstra is in a realy cool position now, as is alone agaisnt the world.

The rest of the Ward cleary showed up their colors in the last event and they will to destroy Velstra at any cost,  many forces try to break the purples both from inside that outside the vale .

This is time of risk, this is time of guts, this is time of Glory

We Velstra Players realy believed in a  Ligth hearted and open minded comunity, we are all players who enjoy have fun and not realy over-serius RP, of course we can be serius if the situation require but we are in our mood with talking of Gossip, Wine, courtly love, scandals and such, Create relations and good stories between chatracters.

One thing to understand abaut Velstra is that Look made the part, alligment is not a big problem of the faction as we accept any alligment in it, the point is that you must LOOK the  Velstran, soo crazy individuals or just Ugly will find hard join the house of Flowers.

You alligment is not a probem, you can be a lafull good loyal servant and believer of the Vale ways, a subdol and schemy retainer ready to play any cost for take prestige and bring house back to glory, a caotic teaser who filled his belly with wine and sweets. ...all is welcome.

Join the Vale! we have cookies...well not realt he steadings leaf us with few food but..WE HAVE HUGS!