Jeremiah Javeers - The wererat pirate

Started by VanillaPudding, November 14, 2020, 08:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

Fun times on the RAT!!

Thank you to everyone involved and notably my three ringrunning friends UNKNOWN GREENMASK DRUID, Fleetwood, and BERT. It was really fun to bring our circus show deep into the rings while balancing the conflict of 99.

Javeers managed to captured a cloak from each noble house that he turned into a sail for the ship, a robe from the archivists that he made a mop out of to wipe away any bad history, and donated 7-8 thousand groats to the rat raft in his time.

The Rat .... Almost made it to 9

His brief backstory

Unsavory friends meeting on the raft

Druid friends

Ring 94 when it mattered :P

My buddy FLEETWOOD the trash knight from 93

LOOT

"Trolling" in game.... I played some drums and lke 10 peerage people kept buffing up and preparing for a lizard invasion. This was after stalking them for a bit in the 95th where they found a big army of lizards and a warlord or two, so it worked out well and was very amusing :P

SamB123

Well done, VP. Excellent character. I like how there was always the sense he was stalking you, even unto the night that he died. (One of our party saw Javeers stalking us as we entered a seam in 97.  :P )

I enjoyed how you created a sense of dread, while simultaneously showing a lot of class.

10/10, would be stalked by again!  :D

Flagon

Ectheledhel

A great character and  villain. A mixture of class, skill and fear. Looking forward to your next character.

"Remember, remember, the Rat of November."

Eye Door

Fantastic rat that brought a lot of terror to the Ward. I really enjoyed the back and forth you had with the entire Peerage.

efuincarnatereturns

10/10 Villain., would die to again.

8)- efuincarnate