Author Topic: The Travelers Songs  (Read 54 times)

Caedo Geist

• View Profile
on: November 21, 2020, 06:31:03 PM
Glitt-Man

"Just got in from the Isle of Ghy, I'm not very big and I'm awfully shy. The ladies shout as I go by. Glitt-man where's your troosers?"

"Let the winds blow high, Let the winds blow low, Down the street in my kilt I go. And all the ladies say hello. Glitt-man where's your troosers?"

"A lady took me to a ball. And it was slippery in the hall. I was afraid that I would fall. 'Cause I didn't have on my troosers."

"Let the winds blow high, Let the winds blow low, Down the street in my kilt I go. And all the ladies say hello. Glitt-man where's your troosers?"

"They'd like to wed me everyone. Just let them catch me if they can. You canna put the brakes on a Glitt-man. Who doesn't like wearing troosers."

Let the winds blow high, Let the winds blow low, Down the street in my kilt I go. And all the ladies say hello. Glitt-man where's your troosers?

To wear the kilt is my delight, It isn't wrong, I know it's right. The highlanders would get affright. If they saw me in my troosers. "

“Let the winds blow high, Let the winds blow low, Down the street in my kilt I go. And all the ladies say hello. Glitt-man where's your troosers?!!”

"Well I caught a cold and me nose was raw. I had no handkerchief at all. So I hiked up my kilt and I gave it a blow, Now you can't do that with troosers"

Caedo Geist

• View Profile
on: November 21, 2020, 06:32:39 PM
The Travelers Song

"Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs. Sing to raise our spirits in great despair. Through the ashes of oblivion. Quick and unseen like the dragon's offspring. For we owe no debts and bow to no king. Every war has its costs and we've paid. Won by the bond of the party we've made"

"Warn with a call that the battle starts now. As the demons listen we strike them down. Fighting back the rifts of blood. Sent from the sky lies an angel in need. Give him muse to strengthen and words to heed. Heaven's doused and set alight. We're knocking on the gates of hell tonight"

"Broken swords and dragon's bones. Scattered on the way back home. Beating to the sound of clashing steel. When they're on our heels. Now chant the tales and legends told. Strengthened by the hymns of old. Weathered as this winding road is long. So we sing our traveler's song"

"Play out a spell in your sequence of chords. To inspire and sharpen our rusted swords. Echoing the whisper of the trees. Creep 'long a path where a thousand bards failed. From the thick West Tyrian jungle trails. Come from afar to set prisoners free. Into dark tangled depths from the open sea"

"Broken swords and dragon's bones. Scattered on the way back home. Beating to the sound of clashing steel. When they're on our heels. Now chant the tales and legends told. Strengthened by the hymns of old. Weathered as this winding road is long. So we sing our traveler's song"

"Second chances don't come cheap. So keep alert and on your feet. An ancient spirit's song will heal our wounds. Unabashed by our defeat. Spite the bloodstains on these cobble streets. A message to the gods to see us through. Ever heard, yet rarely sung. So raise your voice and praise the sun"

"I call a new rebirth to keep us strong. Countless souls along the path. Lost to fiends and lords of wrath. But we'll return to play our final song"

Caedo Geist

• View Profile
on: November 21, 2020, 06:33:37 PM
The Raggle Taggle Gypsy

“There were three old gypsies came to our hall door. They came brave and boldly-o. And one sang high and the other sang low. And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o”

“It was upstairs downstairs the lady went. Put on her suit of leather-o. And there was a cry from around the door. She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o”

“It was late that night when the Lord came in. Enquiring for his lady-o. And the servant girl she said to the Lord. "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o"

"Then saddle for me my milk white steed - my big horse is not speedy-o. And I will ride till I seek my bride. She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o"

“Now he rode East and he rode West. He rode North and South also. Until he came to a wide open plain. It was there that he spied his lady-o”

"How could you leave your goose feather bed. Your blankeys strewn so comely-o? And how could you leave your newly wedded Lord. All for a raggle taggle gypsy-o?"

"What care I for my goose feather bed. Wi' blankets strewn so comely-o? Tonight I lie in a wide open field. In the arms of a raggle taggle gypsy-o"

"How could you leave your house and your land? How could you leave your money-o? How could you leave your only wedded Lord. All for a raggle taggle gypsy-o?"

"What care I for my house and my land? What care I for my money-o? I'd rather have a kiss from the yellow gypsy's lips. I'm away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o!"

Caedo Geist

• View Profile
on: November 22, 2020, 10:00:15 PM
The Riddle Song

“I gave my love a cherry. That had no stone. I gave my love a chicken. That had no bone. I told my love a story. That had no end. I gave my love a baby. Wit’ nay crying.”

“How can there be a cherry. That has no stone? And how can there be a chicken. That has no bone? And how can there be a story. That has no end? And how can there be a baby. Wit’ nay crying?”

“A cherry when it's blooming. It has no stone. A chicken when it's piping. It has no bone. The story that I love you. It has no end. A baby when it's sleeping. Is nay crying.”