Dame Eleleth Einhardt

Started by Ziya, December 05, 2020, 06:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

// Wench took this during Eleleth's last day and I thought it was too good not to use.

Eleleth Einhardt was born the daughter of humble yeomans in the Steadings. She believes herself granted a Vision at some point during her youth by the Lord Departed, either dreaming or hallucinating the coming of His Angels before her to bestow upon her a Quest - to travel Kingward and baptize the King in the faith of the Lord Departed, believing that in accomplishing that holy task might she usher in the Lord's return to Heavens.

To that end, she stole her father's trusty spear and militia's armor, and fled the Steadings. She joined the Holy House of Nephezar, trusting that within the House's aegis she might find the aid and resources she needs for her Kingward quest.

She never did complete her Quest of Kingward Pilgrimage, but she did meet His Angels again.

Great thanks to LiAlH4, Arc, hound, Ironside, BigOrcMan, YMD, Disillusionist for all the events/loot/DM stuff that Eleleth got involved in! Incredible thanks to those who were in the Pilgrimage: Mandy, Enos, Caradog, Evander, Ywain, Helyna, Alberic, Liam and Deva. Thank you all for making it an absolutely wonderful experience. Many more PCs I likely cannot fully recall but shall try nevertheless who were greatly involved in Eleleth's story: Miriam Fontaine, Eris, Kastian, Isabela, Leopold, Alphonso, Bellona, Nola et al.

Screenshots!

There are really way too many screenshots that I have, so I am going to take some time to go through them, but I shall post the first bunch that I can get first! If I have the time to sift through more, I shall try to post more in the future! Here they are, for thy perusal:

[hide=Gazing with a friend in the beginning...][/hide]

[hide=Politic's first gentle touch][/hide]

[hide=Castigations][/hide]

[hide=Amongst titans against a god][/hide]

[hide=Conversion of a wayward upon the righteous path...][/hide]

[hide=Mandy turned out to be a very constant presence in Eleleth's life][/hide]

[hide=The first of the Pilgrims][/hide]

[hide=The miracle of the Tournament of the Storm][/hide]

[hide=Nephezar gatherings][/hide]

[hide=The sin of pride][/hide]

[hide=This isn't what you think is happening][/hide]

[hide=Leopold was such a sturdy, unwavering friend and ally, too][/hide]

[hide=The birth of a new faith][/hide]

[hide=She started so far from the central seat][/hide]

[hide=Oaths were taken][/hide]

[hide=WHAT IS THAT ON THE HORIZON][/hide]

[hide=The one and only time the Knight got a horse][/hide]

[hide=The ride across the Steppes][/hide]

[hide=We made a stand that day, one last time][/hide]

[hide=Gentler days][/hide]

[hide=Torches to keep grief wanly at bay][/hide]

[hide=To absent friends][/hide]

[hide=Alone before Oblivion, a stillness before the storm][/hide]

[hide=Ere a parley vile][/hide]

[hide=The Knight and the Dragon][/hide]

[hide=A final journey][/hide]

Loot Screenshots!

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

Special secret spoilers!

There was an unrealized tragedy to Eleleth's Kingward Pilgrimage. The deeper into the Rings she reaches, the more at risk she is of losing her humanity. Sadly, she never did get deep enough to actually trigger the worst case scenario. I still wonder what would have happened if, say, the mace's chains break when she's at Ring 30 or something.

[hide][/hide]

[hide]

[/hide]

LiAlH4

An excellent cleric and a leader of her faith!

Bearic

Dame Einhardt was the Third Banner of Recent History,  nothing would be where it is without the influence after her championship.

I love cats

Einhardt was an amazing good aligned PC and proof LG is not lawful stupid or dweeb. I approve was awesome dealing with her.

LoveLess

She was a great character that was a joy to interact with and see move about the world of EFU. Such humble beginnings to the force she was for so long up until her end.

Easy To Remember

Very cool PC. Really laid on the pressure, and was kind without being soft.

Richørd

Would've loved to interact more with her when I was playing Wern Pale, but oh well!

Kudos for that final march and bringing what is basically the next chapter of this chapter.
*Inception theme starts playing*

SamB123

Eleleth had a big impact on Angramon. In many ways, she encouraged him in his own faith, by her example. The way that most of the House went out, fighting to destroy the dragon and to fight for their faith was the perfect culmination of following a PC who was a leader of the faith. I'm going to miss House Nephezar, and Eleleth in particular.

I'm a bit sad that our schedules never lined up, so that we could go ringrunning together. But c'est la vie.

MandyMank

Mandy was becoming a long-established character by the time she and Eleleth crossed paths.  Eleleth was such a compelling character, I just had to play with her more.  Thank you!

<3

SN

Gordan

I never actualy believed Eleleth was LG

I mean, i saw her use the Dorvant mantle so i know she was LG but i never actualy see her ever act as a good char and that pointed me to believe she was LN, But people believe Yashan do not had to be Lawfull in the first place soo i'm the last person to discuss abaut people alligment.

Aside from that, you made a great char, something that made people join your ranks and follow your baneer only for the rumors of your epic actions , it was realy good interact with you the time we could, i also believe she was get preety bored of Yashan, not realy understood what was her opinion on him, some times she showed respect to him others seemed she just wanted avoid him..i was confused

Not the less.. well played

Red_Judas

It was super cool to have been part of your final hours. I can't imagine a more epic way to end a series of hyper-religious characters than the way our stories ended. THAT REVEAL!
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Nazey

Lead an era of the EFU:COR story and ushered in a new one.  A great character that I always found a bit distant IC, for some reasons made clear in this thread.

Calixto

A good example of lawful-goodness: trying to be good, but having to reconcile with the not-so goodness of her Nephezar lords.  A prominent enough character that she will be one of those few that will be remembered for a long time. Well done!

... And obviously heavily inspired by Joan of Arc  ;D
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Kiaring

We had so much fun together. One of my all-time favorites, certainly. Thank you.

Hope to meet your next one, some day soon.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral