Jason Undt - The Tracker

Started by Daemonic Daz, December 13, 2020, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonic Daz

Jason Undt was going about his life in a forest until one day he awoke in the City of Rings.

Confused, and lamenting his change in circumstances, he spent much time learning about the rings. He also held a number of jobs. Ranging from a proud member of Jimmy's Boys in the blade boom, Billy's Beer Hall and eventually joining up with a smalltime ringrunning group.

After a hiatus of a few months. He finally met his end at the pallid princes feast. His luck running out as he stepped on a deadly trap.

I'd like to thank everyone who interacted with Jason. It was an wonderful way to see how EFU is doing after so long.

Here are the few screenshots I took over the months.

SkillFocusPwn welcoming me back to the server by telling me to remember what quests he created. On pain of death.

Shady dealings going on with Buckethead Billy and Voryn

Accepting to work with his new found group for Madam DuRange's Gladitorial Games

Getting back to his roots. Jason begins befriending animals of the rings and showing them off in Ticker Square

Noticing an old friends name on the wall

Egon the Monkey

A great buddy in the Beer Hall days. Those really felt like some sort of bizarre EfU Lad Sitcom, like Red Dwarf in D&D. :)

Bacon_Cheese_Burger

Ah the good old Beerhall boys :D