Angela Haust: The Herald Aspirant

Started by Empress of Neon, December 23, 2020, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Angela is no more; but she was certainly a fun character to play! I don't have any screenshots, sadly (in part due to my likeness to forget to take any); but would like to thank all the players who's interactions with her made her all the more fulfilling to play :)

She was a crazy, enthused loonie who's head was always in another place.

If you have any of her nutty moments you'd like to share with the rest of the community, feel free! Otherwise...

*Plays some funeral music; trumpet-style.*

Richørd

Gone too soon, for reasons ... eh ...

Please consider not retiring her. Please.

Don Nadie

She was a really fun character, and she'll be missed.  :'(

Disorder

Archivist

Your PCs never stop making me smile and/or clutch my hair. Angela was really funny and great.

I will miss THEORIES OF THINGS...

creme bulette

SamB123

At first, I thought she was a Tchunite. Then, I realized she was just loony and harmless. Well done.

Gordan

NOOOOO my plans! :-(

I always love your chars, they are honest, in their madness, goodness or both, keep Rolling!

Loops

*A trumpet blasted throughout the forums.*

Hark, City of Rings! This is in memory of your favorite Herald Aspirant, Angela, giving you an informal update on her incredible progress towards reaching the many-other settlements in the City!

She died.

Second, good news!

We're all here to celebrate all the fun she brought to our lowly, miserable lives! Isn't that great?!

Now her player gets to make a new character, which I have no doubt will be as fun, as interesting and as unique as all of those that came before her. To our beloved Empress of Neon... good luck! I'm with you in spirit!

And now for that segment you all secretly covette and crave...!

THEORIES. OF. THINGS!

Here's a theory for you!

Our Herald Aspirant, Angela, had big glowing eyes. Some might think she was a radical wizard, or even some kind of powerful Aasimar... But what if she was secretly a mongrelcandle. What do you think? Was she conceived of some kind of mad night of passion between her mother and a lantern? More importantly... Is that why the character burned so bright and is gone too soon?

And now for a free ad, courtesy of our wonderful sponsor.

Speak the woes of Ring 99! Do you want something but just can't get it? Are things really unfair for you? Well remember, you can complain until you get your way! 1 sending immediately, 30 groats. Ask about our extended complaints packages! Anonymity will be included for an extra 5 groats per sending. Complaints about specific individuals subject to additional fees. Complaints may be submitted in person or in writing.

Before our final announcement, a free survival tip!

Don't fuck with golems!

And now for our final, speculative announcement!

I hear Empress of Neon has an awesome new character in the works and I for one can't wait to meet her.

<cþïP>[Angela Haust's Talent to Perform was Good</c><cþïP>.]</c>

Calixto

Completely deranged and hilarious character. Well done!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Wyrmlance

I loved Angela, well done! I did not really have a reason nor chance to interact with her much on my earlier PC, so when I rolled Huckleberry, him being a fan of hers was a decision from the very beginning. Highly charismatic and a good performer should have a lot of fans, and not just naysayers! Great celeb crush, shame to see her go.

I remember a lot of nice and comical scenes, like the halfling asking for a tuft of hair, to lending her a bedroll, to receiving a backpack from her with her signature sewn on it, but I took screenshots of none. (Backpack lives on in the description, though!) Looking forward to whatever you cook up next, your characters are always very unique.

SN

Damn it just as I was starting to get ready to complete her Sorrows...

^ kudos to RPG!

LiAlH4

I was a fan of Theories of Things. :)

parthenos