Maeve Briarwood

Started by Father Time, January 08, 2021, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Time

Not really sure what to say about this character honestly. I made her with the singular point of further exploring the settings Lore and was pulled into a thousand different directions as a result! In her short lifetime as a character Maeve was a Patriot, a Librarian, a supposed Knave(?) and most of all, a Clockmaker!

My only goal was to make her as realistic as possible when it came to the struggles of Living in the City of Rings, dramatic at times, yes. But I really wanted to play up her tormented life as a result of her own hotheaded actions.

I'm going to leave a few loot screenshots here while I continue to sort stuff and figure out what isn't Spoilery! Regardless, thank you to the dozens of people Maeve had the joy of interacting with, and thank you for buying into my self imposed struggle of having two pages of bags filled with random books I did not even know existed in the module!

[hide]

[/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

Gordan

What a giant pain in the arse XD

Aside from that, she was truly a char i wanted to be friend with, i wanted to know i wanted to discuss and have a talk..but she was always soo agressive, so angry, soo fuul of anger... she looked soo real

If your goal  was  make her as realistic as possible when it came to the struggles of Living in the City of Rings,..You reached your goal

10 out of 10

Jubek

@Gordan: You had to play a character with a damn temper too to befriend her, Gordan. Hahaha!

Joke aside...

I liked Maeve very much. She had habits (like clawing her nose repeatedly) that spoke of her personality (I love those), little things reflecting in her gestures, like irritation, concern and maybe even anxiety. And that communicated with her believable personality: She was very "human", and that's a top-notch accomplishment for roleplaying a character.

The kind of character I enjoy seeing mine being involved into a story with. Hands down, I'm curious to see what you wish to play next!

nelly

Maeve was a great PC! I loved RPing together + her visceral emotions over sending were 10/10. Nice job, she's already incredibly missed.   :'(

Kiaring

Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Incredible PC. It still astounds me to recall and think about how she started off as a Ticker Patriot. So much character development.

SN

Don Nadie

Absolutely one of my favourite PCs, the kind that was an event whenever she appeared. She'll  be missed!

Dredi

I think Nadine came in fairly late into Maeve's run, a shame it ended like it did really, I was hoping to get to know her much more.