Gawen Winespill: Dreams and failiures

Started by Gordan, January 20, 2021, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

When i make the application to play Gawen, i had in mind something completly differenti.

He had to be a aasimar

And he had to be a cold calculative Grifith from berserk kind of char ( but of good alligment) that was willing to do anything for his Dream... Became Gawen Velstra

But even if the idea was great on paper i was the wrong player for the job, i cant play cold calculative chars, Just too many emotions to keep in the chest, so he became aggressive, uncaring and angry abaut all the despise he was gaining from the rest of the city, that he Simply considered undeserved .

And then decide For me to Jump inside a ongoing fight without truly understand what was going on was my unduing

Shame because i had accepted this failiure as a new way, a new Path that would have maked a good run For the exiled bastard... But no One can escape DrD desire of kill players .

I have fee screenshots i Will post later. here

https://imgur.com/a/NhxhYic

My kuddos go to: Raina Proudmore, Totenkinder, Huo Zhuhong, Eda Hamer,  Ages Von Mordek, all the Haremarch , Cuib of Glitt and most important, William Redspur.

See you next time

cmenden

Wish I'd been able to get to know him better, but regardless, thank you for being my muse from afar!

Don Nadie

It was fun meeting Gawen, one of the few sweet peers. May you enjoy your next character!

parthenos

Good job on the character! Proactive, did alot of things, was fun to witness

Jubek

No matter the outcome, I had a good time roleplaying along  this proud knightly figure. Thanks,  and wish you one heck of a good ride with your next character!