Wages for established Peerage PCs

Started by Dynamite, January 23, 2021, 03:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamite

I think it'd be interesting for established Peerage PCs to have access to a wage.  Off the top of my head, I think Knighted PCs and perhaps Bishops should receive one.  Not sure if there are others who would fit in the same category.

It could free up these PCs from questing to instead more heavily focus on pushing the Peerage dynamic/ politics.

Don't think it's absolutely necessary, but could be fun.  Something to consider.

Richørd

This has my absolute support and I would upvote this and give it a golden star if I could.

In all seriousness, alleviate some of the PvE game elements for known Peerage PCs by giving them a fair wage.
I mean how many PCs are there in total anyways who would be elligible for that? Five, maybe six?

And players who earn such IC prestige are obviously also DM approved and they should be knowing what they do, so I would never expect some weird semi-AFK botting for wage gains to happen.

Plus it makes IC sense. Knights usually have holdings and titles that come with certain benefits and partial land or business ownerships, Bishops have the finances of the Velstry on their side, which in turn had the backing of House Nephezar and Sunpurse.

Maybe we can even see an expansion of this system in the future if the Knights and Bishops end up not abusing it? Maybe some day we'll even get to see ... [gasp] ... Veteran Badges coming with wages?