Luitgard Hrodohaidis

Started by Loops, March 07, 2021, 06:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loops

Hi.

Luitgard died like I always knew she would. I made her to just throw down whenever someone wanted to fight and join all the FD events. And also to ring run. Through some miracle she lasted just over a month.

She lived and lost, and got exactly as far in the rings as my previous best, ring 66.

I don't want to spoil her story OOC. It felt very poignant, and I shared bits and pieces all over the place. Those who know, know. Those who might suspect, might suspect. Thank you to Matteo Giovanni player and Peony player. Lots of love to my team, the Elves, the Wardens of the Mists and Mr. Genie.

Sorry to end things so suddenly, but the entire point for me on Luitgard was to go big or go home and see how far I could get.

I wanted to play paladin hard and unyielding. I got a lot of flack through OOC channels because people perceived her as missing this or that. But I promise you, she was always doing something. She did more in a month than I've done on some characters in so long.

You're all amazing. Look forward to seeing you all on my next.

Jagged

Great character! May she puff aggressively on cigarettes in the afterlife! :-)

P.S. Holy shit that was a good sword!

Draugir

I was sure her and Nilas would become big competitors about who would become the biggest heroes of the peerage. RIP

cmenden

I always enjoy your PCs, and this was no exception!

p.s. sorry for bailing XD

merrychase

Good story, great character. Sorry the music stopped.

Remember when she fought Cona for a million years?

Damien

SN

+1 to what Damien said, an absolutely stellar and rich character.

Mymerian

Well done, as always! Good on you for taking on the unique challenge of paladin and doing it your own way, the server is richer for it.

-UnholyWon-

I really enjoyed Luitgard, especially in the final moments my House Sunpurse character was burned alive at the stake. Being dragged away by his ear like a child was hilarious.

Can't wait to see your next character!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

nelly

It was awesome playing together on this PC! Loved Luitgard and Everly/Luitgard dynamics ended up being some of my favorite.

Here's my favorite scene (and was a highlight of my week that week)... offering your arm and DM loot was emotionally so powerful. I live for this RP.

[hide][/hide]

Knight Of Pentacles

excellent ringrunning pc!