Novia Verulus, of 30 Names and 0 Faces

Started by SeerofLight, March 07, 2021, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeerofLight

My first ever EFU character! She was a lot of fun to play, I was frustrated at times, but she was a perfect learning experience to ease myself into EFU.

She was a lot of fun, and I'm very appreciative of all the kind words and the wonderful characters that she met along the way who helped devolop her into a full, proper character. She was an Awoken, who grew up in a Mystran temple in Faerun which was sacked by Banites when she was young. She was left cursed and scarred by fire and magic, and created a mask out of her mothers Mystran cloak, wrapped around a Banite mask that she had scratched the symbol away from frantically. She lost her name in a fire, and became a wanderer until waking up in the City of Rings!

The reference for her face/scars, the hair/eye color are wrong, but its a good idea! 

[hide]

The infamous mask, rarely removed! (Not shown, +2 Spot)

[The Veil of Night, or, the Cloak of Infinite Drugs]

[/hide]

[hide]
Somewhere in COR, the only remaining place with her name, lost in a sea of names.

Most* of the names she'd been given. (*I couldnt fit them all into a single screenshot, but yknow)

Out of the Gate:

First Friend

Worms

The Councilâ„¢

And finally, chess in the beyond!

[/hide]

She finally died after being so ballsy toward the end of her life, learning that she actually had friends and things to fight for beyond simply becoming an unknown entity. Although everyone she ever told her name to died shortly after, completely coincidently (probably), her name remains tethered to the realm, inscribed upon a high peak somewhere in the mountains!

Thank you guys for helping make my first character so enjoyable, I'm looking forward to messing about with the next!

Wyrmlance

She was a blast to play with and developed a lot along the course. I think you made her around the same time I made Huck, we got to interact a lot. Was a blessing to run rings and do shenanigans with you!

Good luck on your second, looking forward to seeing what will come!

Jagged

Very interesting character. Was nice getting to know her!

cmenden

A very neat character and first PC! I enjoyed seeing her in bits and pieces across multiple characters and noticing the way things came out over time. Very cool!

merrychase

Well played, so many great times with this layered and fascinating character.

A rare look:

wallflowers together:

SN

Great first character, I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions as Marco.

Mymerian

First PC?! Wow. So impressive. Very cool, very well done, will be missed and mourned ICly and OOCly!

Quarterdragon

Wuming was a steadfast friend and an interesting mystery from the start.  I enjoyed our adventures and conversations.  We held a nice funeral for her in Findlay's Glen (much nicer than Behnam's funeral), and Huck brought her bow to a certain quiet place, along with her die of the Nine-Faced God.  The last number it rolled was, appropriately, seven.

She will be missed!

Abala

Styngraven

She was certainly a fun PC to get to know. I knew you were looking forward to your next and so am I!

-UnholyWon-

An amazing character to interact with, and had a lot of depth. The time Vuming and Isaiah talked about her addiction, and she slyly suggesting I could try some was gold.

I look forward to your second character!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

HuoZhuhong