Author Topic: [ Flyers strewn about the peerage, ponds and the weald ]  (Read 206 times)

Badcompany

• View Profile
Fentleberry's  Fine,  Fabulous  and  Fantastical  Wares! Brought to you by the Illustrious Emir Kwhajar

Here at Fentleberry's, The Dedicated Merchants, we only sell the best quality wares! WE ALSO DO COMMISSION SALES!

SEEKING - Those whom can provide a Construct or similar for BODYGUARD Duties, willing to  financially back EXPDETIONS into the rings to find said constructs or people whom can create them and will pay HANDSOMELY for information in relation to finding said constructs.

SEEKING- All Trades, Architects, builders, carpenters, labourers, smiths, miners, guards and a vast amount of timber and high quality metals for the FIRST BANK of the PEERAGE.

SEEKING - other merchants willing to join me and back the FIRST BANK of the PEERAGE.

SEEKING - Ring runners of all types, Alchemists, Tinkerers, Superior Warriors and Guards, Scouts and Rangers and Mages to join me and work along side myself in certain projects. Mainly a Mercenary Guild among other things.

SEEKING - To Hire an Airship, a Captain and crew for passage to Baz'eel and return to the Peerage. Establish a trade route to other settlements if interested.

All sales, purchases and appraisals are final and rest assured all dealings are totally CONFIDENTIAL and that is Fentleberry Guaranteed!

All enquiries if interestesd should be forwarded to the Spinning Groat, room 21 -

Retainer and Merchant of the Illustrious Emir  of Kwhajar,
Barnabas Fentleberry Esquire.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 09:56:57 PM by Badcompany »

Badcompany

• View Profile
on: April 06, 2021, 09:57:33 PM
{Amended flyers scattered about}